Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: if a man trully loves you...  (Read 4740 times)

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
if a man trully loves you...
« on: May 23, 2013, 06:40:42 am »
Sign that a man loves you.

#1 He remembers what you say. A guy who’s in love with a girl always listens to her and remembers what she says, even if it’s something trivial because he takes her seriously.

#2 He’s chivalrous and treats you like a lady. A guy is chivalrous to a girl when he cares about what she thinks of his behavior. If your guy doesn’t care about you, he wouldn’t care what you think of his behavior.

#3 He takes care of your needs. If your man truly loves you, he’d always look for little ways to make your life better, be it about covering you with a blanket when you’re cold, charging your cell phone even when you don’t ask him, or serving you the better piece of chicken when you’re not looking.

#4 You’re always a part of his big plan in life. He speaks about his life and his dreams with you, and you always have a prominent place in all his future plans.

#5 He holds your hand instinctively when you’re in a crowd, or places his hand on your back while crossing the street. This is a reflex action that neither of you may realize. If a guy loves you, he’d definitely want to protect you and reassure you.

#6 He values your opinions a lot and doesn’t take any important decisions about his own life without hearing your opinions and having a discussion with you.

#7 He wraps his hands around you or stands closer to you when you’re talking to some other guys and having a good laugh. It’s his way of letting the world know that you’re the one he loves and every other guy should back away.

#8 He uses the word “we” instead of saying “I” or “Me” while talking and doesn’t even realize it.

#9 He’s very protective of you. If you’re taking a trip by yourself or even if you’re just driving out with friends, does he like receiving your call after you get to your destination? If your man can relax only after knowing that you’re safe, no matter where you are, he definitely has a special spot for you in his heart.

#10 He’s very interested in your life. If your man loves you, he’d always be eager to know everything about your day, including the little details.

#11 The helping hand. He’s always ready to offer a helping hand every time you ask him *even if he’s busy and he does it while whining and grumbling at the same time*.

#12 After the fight. He makes up after a fight just as much as you make up with him. And at times, he even swallows his pride and apologizes first even if it’s not his fault in any manner.

#13 He keeps you updated. He keeps you informed about his life and what he’s up to even though he knows he has no obligation to do so.

#14 He respects you and treats you with a lot of respect. He doesn’t stare at other girls when you’re around, neither does he cut you in the middle of a conversation.

#15 You’re the last person he speaks to or texts at night. If he loves you, you’d be the first and last thing on his mind every time he wakes up or goes to sleep.

#16 He sacrifices his happiness to see you happy. It could be something as small as choosing a restaurant for dinner or giving you the fluffier pillow or something way bigger that can impact his life.

#17 He makes a lot of effort to be liked by your friends and family. He cares about what your friends and family think of him and he also understands that their impression of him will affect your relationship with your friends and family.

#18 He can’t stay mad at you for any reason for more than a couple of hours. People in love can’t stay mad at each other for long, it hurts both lovers too much. So if he takes the effort to apologize or accept your apology, he really does care about you and your feelings.

#19 He talks a lot. If a guy loves you, you’d find that he opens up really easily to you and talks a lot about everything, be it his life, his plans, his work or even about how annoying his friends really are.

#20 He loves spending time with you. He goes out of his way to be with you. And if he has to cancel a date for any genuine reason, he’d do everything it takes to make it up to you on the next date.

#21 He stands up for you, no matter what you’ve done and no matter where he is. A man who truly loves his woman will stand by her side even if she’s on the wrong. He may criticize you in private, but never ever in public.

#22 Making a choice. If he has to choose between you and anything else in the world, he’d choose you in a flash without even thinking, because he doesn’t need to weigh any options there.

#23 He never forgets your special days, be it your birthday or anniversaries or a big day at work. And he goes out of his way to help you prepare for any big days or events in your life.

#24 He doesn’t get annoyed with you even if he’s busy and you tease him or fool around with him.

-Joe d' Mango-

hmmmmmm.....  (sigh)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: if a man trully loves you...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:13:32 am »
thanks & that's a good share sis annarose ,keep posting  ::flowers

hopefully, to  the man that, or will  show up in our lives would understand and get clear with 24 lists above and be ok,willing to do that...we won't desire anything more but a real connection...

Men reveal themselves by their effort; words means nothing to them. amen ba mga bros?  ;D--- they might not say the words ' i love yuuu's' to you every 10 minutes and that's ok, just watch their ACTION.Yet,there's a type of man would be like a cockatoo but doesn't match it with action- waley din.

iamkenichi

• Always give your best shot!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 07:39:54 am »
 finger4u a plus one for you sis. i miss doing this stuff.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you!

cloaker

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 08:04:49 am »
Great post miss TS. Keep it up.  finger4u

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:39:53 am »
people who care express it by words. People who care more, tells it to you by action
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Fullmetal Alchemist

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • State Alchemist
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 01:36:12 pm »
natuwa naman ako parang ako lng yan ah ::flowers
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.

berting_02

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »
parang ako lahat yan ah..  ;D

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • Mahirap ang buhay sa pinas!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 06:41:13 am »
natuwa naman ako parang ako lng yan ah ::flowers

parang ako lahat yan ah..  ;D

Sino pa dadagdag, unti na lang isang kilong mangga na to  ::drool
Timing is Everything!

Zany J.

• Just Look In The EYE!!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • we don't have a choice! kill! kill! kill!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 06:53:08 am »
Ganito rin ginagawa ko sa nag-iisa kong  ::inlove...

Pero ito pinakinaiinisan ko...
#11 The helping hand. He’s always ready to offer a helping hand every time you ask him *even if he’s busy and he does it while whining and grumbling at the same time*.

#12 After the fight. He makes up after a fight just as much as you make up with him. And at times, he even swallows his pride and apologizes first even if it’s not his fault in any manner.

sigh....

dambodoy

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 11:47:21 am »
nakikita ko sarili ko jan. hay!  ::inlove ::inlove ::inlove
People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 04:02:49 pm »
25) He will behave in a manner contradictory to all the signs previously mentioned when he's certain that it's for the good of your relationship. Otherwise, he'll stick to the signs above.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kervey_82

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 04:59:37 pm »
yahh truly indeed..

estudyante5

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 12:14:57 am »
Sapul sa #18..hehe..

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 12:21:57 am »
25) He will behave in a manner contradictory to all the signs previously mentioned when he's certain that it's for the good of your relationship. Otherwise, he'll stick to the signs above.

hmmmm.....

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 03:01:53 am »
I agree with BAZ. Madalas, hindi nakikita sa articles sa Cosmo o mga payo ni Papa Jack ang tunay na state ng relationship.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 03:31:48 am »

may palusot pa rin pala.  so that mean na pag hindi ginagawa nung guy yung 1 to 24, yung 25 ang dahilan.  :)     toast::

anyway, nice post TS.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 06:18:36 am »
tl;dr  :P
and ... I'm back to the forum.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 07:44:58 am »
I agree with BAZ. Madalas, hindi nakikita sa articles sa Cosmo o mga payo ni Papa Jack ang tunay na state ng relationship.

thats true po pero minsan need pa rin ng sandamakmak na paalala dahil ung ibang guys masyado na atang panatag... :)

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 07:49:40 am »
may palusot pa rin pala.  so that mean na pag hindi ginagawa nung guy yung 1 to 24, yung 25 ang dahilan.  :)     toast::

anyway, nice post TS.

thanks praeto_ryan

jarod_tracer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 08:18:53 am »
nice one.

although a word of caution. do not live by these rules alone.

unfortunately men are still men. i dunno why. men still have a hard time expressing themselves. not the machismo bullshit. i think we evolved in that way to

1. confront danger. (i guess from the hunter gatherers "kill the mammoth even if its as big as a bus and it can kill me like a fly. dont matter my family has nothing to eat)
2. protect what we love at the cost of us getting hurt (physically and emotionally i mean and scenario 1).
3. accept defeat (didnt know mammoths can run that fast)
4. use physical, mental and emotional energy for something else (faq, no mammoth meat. ima get a clubbing from mrs neanderthal.. need to find meat. wait.. that fish looks like its easy to catch. how the fuq?)
5. be stronger when others need it (ok i think this is cultural machismo)

i for one have done things that for me, showed how much i cared for the person. but it didn't translate that way. so.......

carefull na lang i guess. use the rules when possible. but don't dream of the impossible. 

like make us live the life of the guy in the movie notebook. that was just way too messed up and probably a dream. ( yes i dated a girl who wanted a guy who was like the dude from that movie. me= da fuq????)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:28:00 am by jarod_tracer »

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 09:11:22 am »
simple lang naman ang message na palaging ipinararating ng girls....

"oist appreciate me..."

pero it seems lyk masyadong panatag ang boys... sa umpisa sweet sweet pag napa oo na kami... taken for granted na... kapag nanliligaw pa lang napaka sipag magtxt...napakasipag maglamabing... napakavisible... laging andyan kahit simpleng kulitan lang... pero kapag nakuha na ung gustong sagot na "oo".... bilis magbago... lagi ng "sori busy e" "sori nakatulog" sori di q napansin nagtxt ka pala"...... isang malaking AYOS gRRRRr

di naman kami nangangarap ng katulad nung guy sa "the notebook" although ideal siya sana... ang sa amin lang.... learn to be conistent...learn to appreciate us... hindi ung puro sa umpisa lang

jarod_tracer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 10:56:50 am »
ah... im guessing you are still young by the ideals you have.

if not... then i guess you have not come to a point where.

1. think... am i being needy? (for you to solve your problem you have to recognize that you have one. a normal thing to do is to deny the fact that there is nothing wrong with you. but its the other person, albeit this is often the cause of a problem. blaming someone else)
2. is this even normal? (men..... will be men. i dunno if you figured it out, or have seen one. men will make excuses to get some alone time. not for any good reason. just to be alone. men prosper in their own thoughts)
3. what is he really doing? (baka naman pagod talaga at busy talaga. often this damages a relationship because lagi meron duda or need na hindi namin ma tanggal or ma fulfill. hence the need of men to look for another woman)
4. what appreciation are you looking for? (baka hindi realistic, in a sence of time, money effort, transportation, distance etc. most often than not it is already there. you just want more, hence 1 and 2. and yes we will never be the guy in the notebook. you mentioned its ideal. unfortunately... that my friend is a 1 in a trillion chance a guy would do that)
5. dont bask in the sadness. hash it out. talk it out with your guy. (seriously you should be saying this to him instead of us)

and if you follow 5. be straight forward. don't give the guy mixed signals. men do not like mixed signals. of pahapyaw, or pahaging, or patama. men are built in a way where in "faq a problem, let me find a way to fix it". and when we try to, we find the simplest form.

when he answers you. dont think there is another meaning to what he is saying. i guess honest truth. only women do that. say something and hope the other person figures out what they mean.

talk to your guy, lay your cards. he don't want to play cards with you? leave. means he's found another one.

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 11:19:31 am »
:) thanks bro jarod_tracer :) i got ur point der... pag nagkaharap kami maguusap kami (na naman)

spyngtondo

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 04:03:57 pm »
when he answers you. dont think there is another meaning to what he is saying. i guess honest truth. only women do that. say something and hope the other person figures out what they mean.

:applause  :applause  :applause  :applause

asa1234

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 07:19:21 pm »
bravo  :applause :applause :applause :applause