Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Discussion: How to be a bf or how is it like to be a bf of Filipina Models  (Read 4931 times)

P00ldead

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Hi guys, just a simple discussion lang sana, I was just wondering while watching our beloved Filipina Models, I am curious, how to be a bf or how it's like to be their bf, for example, Cheen Dy, she is almost perfect in looks, do you have to be a Gerald Anderson level of pogi or rich talaga? Civil discussion lang out of curiosity, possible may sharing of their benefactors of course pero syempre, all this are hearsay since none of us knows 1st hand. Thanks guys, more power

P00ldead

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
And please be repectful 😀, wala tayo dito kung wala sila 😅

b0obman

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
may mga factors siguro na nag pa pa pogi sayo. firsthand kasikatan, 2nd money, 3rd nalang yung looks mo..

that's my take. pero there are also girls naman na nakikipag relation sa hindi either or/and, sikat, mayaman or pogi.. like yung anak ni jaqu3lyn jos3 for example.

maganda at sexy yun.. tsaka mayaman most of all.. but she gave it all for her man..

AngelsBurger

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Knowing a few models way back. Eto yung napansin ko talaga sa mga naging boyfriends nila.
If these models are active kumikita sila ng pera na malaki, ang hanap nilang boyfriend ay mga pogi, swear they can be sugar mommies basta pogi ka at malakas sila kumita.

Pero once na nawawalan na sila ng gig, they'll use their charms/beauty/sex appeal to attrack yung mga hindi naman ka-gwapuhan pero may pera yung tipong mapapatanong karin eh, "pano naging sila eh ang ganda neto?" hahahahaha.

Real shit man.

rakboi

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

migoamigo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
Just to add to this discussion, its the PESOnality that counts :)

Josh29

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 22
i think it would be too harsh to generalize. 

te answer it really depends on their upbringing.  The truth naman here is that not all models siphons money as their expression for affection.  I have met some who came from good families and good schools and they are doing this as a side job.  These are ok.  They are really sincere caring and most of all, good in bed. 

There is something in being an object of men's attention that turns them on.  You can tell this when they start the sexy talk. 

The others use modelling as their main income source.  Patay ka dito.  Ubos pera mo.  You will become the vehicle for them to enjoy life.  Most of them are even lousy in bed.