Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Help: how do i remove pldtmydsl in front of my ssid using their modem/router  (Read 10682 times)

pusang kalye

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
guys alam nyo ba tanggalin yung pldtmydsl sa ssid ng pldt wireless modem/router. ang haba kasi eh.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
ano gamit mo router? PLDT Router/Modem or Modem to Router

pusang kalye

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
yung may wifi na zyxel something yata eh...tingnan ko na lang pagpunta ko sa bahay nasa office pa ako eh..

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
you wont be able to access the settings of that modem router. your best bet is to call PLDT and have one of their technicians change the SSID or ask them if you can have the login info of the router so you can set it yourself (although I doubt na ibibigay nila ang details)

OR you can just plug in a separate wifi router and you can set whatever SSID you want and connect to that router instead of the one given by PLDT

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
im not sure if you have the same wifi modem we got with our Telepad pero try mo na rin to

admin

or for more advanced settings

adminpldt

sa Network pulldown menu mapapalitan mo password pero SSID hindi

pusang kalye

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
thanks guys. check ko later. convenient din kasi na isa lang yung modem and router eh. sana mapalitan ko hohoho..

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
nakakalikot na ata ako niyang wifi modem ng pldt at Di mo ata pwede alisin talaga yung mydsl prefix pero pwede mo dagdagan kasi may katabi siyang box na editable (so magiging parang mydsl-additionalsh#tgoeshere). Unless siguro merong custom firmware na nakakalat sa net na pwede iflash diyan.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
why not call PLDT and ask them. sa Uncle ko surname nila iyung SSID nila. Zyxel DSL Modem/router din gamit nila

pusang kalye

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
im not sure if you have the same wifi modem we got with our Telepad pero try mo na rin to

admin

or for more advanced settings

adminpldt

sa Network pulldown menu mapapalitan mo password pero SSID hindi

Thanks guys, eto yung ginamit ko yung adminpldt:1234567890 then I went to the wizard setup at dun ko pinalitan ssid and it works.

this is for the Zyxel P660HN-TIA modem router.

Very helpful...Thanks guys.