Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: help naman dyan...more info on joining split rar files  (Read 2005 times)

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
help naman dyan...more info on joining split rar files
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:35:12 pm »
nag download ako ng rar files part01 to part12...ive tried extracting them with winrar...nilagay ko lahat yung files 1 to 12 sa isang folder and tried extracting it...pero walang nangyari...i tried extracting the first one..so nag-create sya ng folder automatically and i tried the second rar file and it just prompted if i wanted to overwrite the first files that i extracted...baka makapag-share naman kayo ng more info or tutorial about winrar...tnx... ;D ??? ;D

b0gz

Re: help naman dyan...more info on joining split rar files
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 10:24:15 pm »
Sir ano po ba ang filexxx.??? extention ng file mo. paki post naman, baka kasi ginamitan ng hjsplit try mo download http://www.treepad.net/download/hjsplit.zip

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 03:03:06 am »
anong walang nangyari? kaw na nga nagasabi na nagcreate sya ng folder and that when you tried to extract the second file, it prompted for an overwrite action

meaning may naextract na syang file

check the folder, pag walang file dun that could mean kulang ang parts na nadownload mo kaya hindi sya nagextract ng maayos
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 03:09:36 am by bodieph »

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 07:32:09 am »
yeah the file did extract..pero what i meant with walang nangyari is di ko na-install yung game even after extracting...eto mga screenshot ng rar files...first image ay yung mga rar files na na-dl ko na unextracted...second image would be the folder of the extracted file...third image would be yung laman ng CD1 folder sa extracted file...and fourth image would be laman ng CD2 sa extracted file...sorry sa mga abala tol... ;D ??? ;D

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 08:41:26 pm »
those are bin and cue files, image files ang mga yan

you have no problem with the extraction. they were extracted successfully

nakita mo yung reloaded na file, open that with notepad you should see instructions

basically, you can either write that image file to a disk(using nero for example) OR use daemon tools to mount the image file so you will be able to run the program. you can also use image software like ISobuster to extract the contents of the image file

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 11:48:24 pm »
oh ok...tnx tol bodie...yeah ive heard about mounting...lolz...thanks let me try it tol...tnx sa info again...