Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How can I maka myself invisible, so my IP will not show?  (Read 2179 times)

Scooby

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • Life is Good, Good is Life, Scooby is Alive
How can I maka myself invisible, so my IP will not show?
« on: April 29, 2006, 06:00:33 am »
Mga bosing, bagito kasi ako pagdating sa computers kaya di ko alam how to be able to hide my IP. Kapag nababasa ko ang message ng iba dito sa espiya, they can identify me as shown sa signatures nila like that of Tamers.
I downloaded the zonealarm, AVG, firewall and spybot (free ones lahat). Lahat galing dito sa Tech forum, thank you nga pala sa mga nagsa-share ng knowledge nila dito sa Pinoy Spy. Mabuhay kayong lahat mga Super Pinoyspies.

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: How can I maka myself invisible, so my IP will not show?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 06:37:42 am »
having a visible IP is not that big a problem.

in fact, hindi ka makakapasok sa ibang sites pag invisible ang ip mo. the site will assume you are a hacker/bot so you will be denied access

standard yan na makikita ang ip. that is for logging and security purposes.

with regards to what you saw (the signatures of some like tamers and nautikid), this is being discussed by the admin team. proposal is to disallow such since they can be used to harvest info and subsequently lead to hacking. since wala pang definite quorum on the matter, it is still being tolerated for now

Scooby

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • Life is Good, Good is Life, Scooby is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 06:47:24 am »
Thank you bossing, nakahinga na ako ng maluwag. I didn't mean to cause trouble to the guys that uses it, curious lang ako. Pasensya na lang. Peace be with you. 

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 08:40:46 am »
oppps sorry...hehehe...matangal na yung akin...sorry ulit mga mods and mga spies... ;D

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 09:14:32 am »
Bro Scooby okay lang yon kahit visible ang IP mo basta may mga securities ka dyan in your PC, wala kang dapat na ipag-alala.... Medyo para sa akin itong avatar na ito ay nag e-inform lang na mag-ingat at kailangang secured yong internet browsing mo. Nothing harm done in your PC .......

hehehehehe ! Enjoy ! ;D

BUTTMAN

• never returns..
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • THEY WOULD IF THEY COULD..
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 06:18:11 pm »
just make it pretty sure sir TAMERS that it wont bring ANY harm
to anyone..
but once we delve into more info about danasoft on whats in it & what it could bring & we found it could do more harm than good we will have an incisive decision & YOU will be the first to be cited.

=====================================

sorry for the OT scooby sir ha..
nwayz,try to search a thread that is similar or it might enlighten you about your query in this section..
gun:: ARGUING in a FORUM is similar to running a race in a SPECIAL OLYMPICS,no matter who would WIN,you're still RETARDS..! laffman::

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 06:33:54 pm »
The signature image is generated in real-time for each user that views it. Your IP address and other information are only visible to YOU, not to others, but because people see their own IP address and computer information displayed in the graphic, they think that their information can be seen by everyone!

Sana naliwanagan na po ang lahat ! ;D

Enjoy and more Power ! ;D

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 09:28:51 pm »
not quite tamers, there is a known issue about that wherein some malicious hackers can just execute some tweak and they will be able to log everything that the sig program is generating. kahit real time yan, all it takes will be a tweak.

this is a very sensitive matter since this has been discussed in other forums as well. some contend that even without such, hackers can still get info if they wanted to.

but the point here is that having such will only make it easier for hackers to gather info. you will be making it easier for them to peek into your system.

hamtaro

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 09:16:20 pm »
sa akin lang ha? ok sana yun ginagawa mo yun dude pero kung may isang new member in the future who would want to hack mga profiles ng mga kasama natin dito ay syempre ikaw ang masisisi... wala naman cgurong gustong maban dito ay sana makisama na lang tayo para sa ikabubuti ng lahat ng mga kaespiya natin! Kung ikaw pinagbigyan at ang iba pwdeng magabuse ng skills nila kahit for fun lang or intentional so para walang madamay ay wag na lang natin gawin mga dude db? cge yun lang po... hehehe