Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: For Shame  (Read 1832 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
For Shame
« on: March 17, 2010, 07:34:49 am »
I don't know if any of my fellow Espiyas has posted this so I figured I would.

If you thought that Wowowee "concert" held on March 14 was bad, what about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP2ZJe37PM4

This is, beyond the shadow of a doubt, one of the most blatant acts of flouting campaign rules and regulations that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Just hearing the song, you already know whom Akap Bata will be fronting for in the House Of Representatives. Is Candidat Villar so desperate to consolidate his power so early that he'll stoop to tactics like these?

For shame, M'sieur Villar. And for shame to Akap Bata if they are indeed letting themselves be used in such a reprehensible manner. >:(

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
Re: For Shame
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 08:32:47 am »
I also heard in the news that manny villar disclaimed that he owned or had anything to do with AKAP BATA partylist. what a shame.
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 07:54:52 pm »
I see the other side. At least AKAP BATA will be funded and hopefully it will flow down to the children. For that possibility and knowing that I'm just sitting my ass in front of the monitor, I don't give shit if they're being used.

At a considerable degree, Manny Villar is helping a great deal of people. Are you?

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 08:59:04 pm »
Seeing the other side but it doesn't mean you get the whole picture. Anyone who allow themselves to take part in a corrupt politician only means the big possibility that a huge amount of funds for those children goes to the pockets of a few people. I won't call it helping but rather an investment for a bigger take out.

Though not all of us be able to give help as big and huge as Villar does, I am proud to partake in any outreach program without anything in return. And Im sure many of us here have done their share at some point.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:10:05 am »
I see the other side. At least AKAP BATA will be funded and hopefully it will flow down to the children. For that possibility and knowing that I'm just sitting my ass in front of the monitor, I don't give shit if they're being used.

At a considerable degree, Manny Villar is helping a great deal of people. Are you?

Chevalier Codered has a point. And what happens when the person or persons using Akap Bata decide to call in their chit, so to speak?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.