Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte, Cayetano to give P75,000-P100,000 salary to policemen  (Read 20524 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Duterte, Cayetano to give P75,000-P100,000 salary to policemen
« on: January 05, 2016, 01:15:34 am »
The sum is 5 times the current monthly wage of the lowest-ranking police officer and more than what the PNP chief earns

REVERSING THE EQUATION. A handsomely-paid police force would make crime-fighting more effective and would create a better environment for economy and people to thrive, believe Rodrigo Duterte and Alan Peter Cayetano.

MANILA, Philippines – The tandem of Rodrigo Duterte and Alan Peter Cayetano promises to improve the justice system, and not resort to extrajudicial killing, to eliminate crime and corruption, the vice presidential candidate said.

Central to their plan is the increase of salaries of policemen to P75,000 to P100,000 each within 3 years, Cayetano said at a press conference in Taguig City on Monday, January 4.

“There is no extrajudicial killing in our platform. There is only a firm, fair, and fearless application of the law,” said Cayetano, who is Duterte's running mate.

The latest political tandem to emerge, the Davao City mayor and the senator from Taguig City are running on a platform centered on fighting crime and corruption.

The P75,000-P100,000 ($1,600-$2,100) proposed salary is a huge sum compared to what police officers earn these days.

According to the government's compensation scheme for uniformed personnel, the lowest rank of police officer (Police Officer I) earns only P14,834 ($315) in monthly base pay. The lowest sum promised by Duterte and Cayetano, P75,000, is 5 times that amount.

Thus, if the tandem were to fulfill their promise, the lowest ranking police officer would earn more than what the chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP) is earning today.

A police director general – the rank of the PNP chief – currently earns only P67,500 ($1,400) a month.

The sum was proposed by Duterte himself in talks with Cayetano. Duterte's camp confirmed with Rappler that the platform that Cayetano presented was discussed with Duterte.

EQUAL UNDER LAW. Vice-presidential candidate Alan Peter Cayetano expounds on the anti-crime and anti-corruption platform he shares with Rodrigo Duterte. Photo by Pia Ranada/Rappler

The increase in salaries for police officers is often mentioned by Duterte in speeches. He has previously said he would increase their salaries by 3 or 5 times if he were president. He has said the same about soldiers.

The police, whom Duterte has called the frontliners of the justice system, should be adequately compensated to ensure an effective campaign against criminals. 

The "lowly" wages currently being paid to police officers make it easier for police to be swayed to work with criminals who are able to offer princely sums in bribes, said Cayetano.

Where to get the money?

A look at the government's 2016 national expenditure program shows that PNP budget for personal services (or staff salaries) was P99 billion in 2014 and P60.6 billion in 2015.

Duterte and Cayetano are proposing to spend P135.5 billion to P180.7 billion on uniformed personnel alone. This computation is based on the 150,590 total number of filled positions of uniformed personnel in 2016.

2014 PNP personnel budget                  2015 PNP personnel budget                       Duterte-Cayetano proposed budget for uniformed staff
P99.1 billion                                                      P60.57 billion                                                         P135.5-P180.7 billion

The proposed police salary budgets exceed even the total PNP budgets of 2014 and 2015 – P109 billion and P71 billion, respectively.

To fulfill this campaign promise, and assuming the entire national budget stays at P3 trillion (like the 2016 national budget), the government would spend 4-6% of the country's budget on police salaries.

Where would they get the money?

Cayetano said that the cost of upgrading salaries of law enforcers would not require additional taxation by government, based on his number-crunching.

“Even if our objective is to double [their salaries], it’s P150 billion. The budget went from just over a trillion pesos when President Aquino took over to P3 trillion. So just the normal increase of revenues every year, which is P150 to P200 billion, can already cover the increases [in police salaries] for 2017,” he said.

This could also be done by limiting infrastructure development and improvement to only a few key projects, he said.

The funding could also be sourced from better tax collection, said Cayetano, citing a World Bank study.

“For every one peso collected, two pesos is not collected. So if out of the P3 trillion, almost P2 trillion is taxes, under the World Bank study, we can collect P6 trillion. But P4 trillion goes to corruption," he said.

Investing in the police force would show a return in several ways, said Cayetano.

“Their salaries need to be raised because two things will go away: crime and corruption. When there is no crime, there will be more investments, more business. Second, when there is no corruption, there will be more money for the government,” he elaborated.

Special courts for heinous crimes

Cayetano said he and Duterte would also bring back special criminal courts similar to those instituted during the time of President Fidel Ramos.

These courts would be especially catered to heinous crime like drug crimes and murder. These courts would have special procedures that require a maximum number of days for trials.

“It’s continuous trial, eliminating postponements. Because part of why criminal cases take so long is the witness and even police are neutralized,” explained Cayetano.

These criminal courts would prevent cases from dragging on too long and would instill fear in criminals who will no longer have time on their side.

Part of their platform is the modernization of the Philippine National Police. Cayetano said there should be modern crime laboratories in each region, improved training for investigators, and state-of-the-art crime-fighting equipment.

Davao City, under Duterte, already enjoys a modern crime response center and is one of only 3 areas in the world to have an Integrated Emergency Response System 911 that works and brings help within minutes.

Yet Duterte continues to face criticism for his statements on killing criminals and drug lords. Duterte is known to support the return of the death penalty.

Cayetano came to Duterte’s defense, saying these controversial statements are being misunderstood by the public.

“We don’t want police to go wild shooting criminals…. The rules of engagement provide that if they train a gun at you or they don’t want to surrender, you can shoot them. Mayor Duterte is saying, if they fight, you have to protect yourself,” he said.

Duterte and Cayetano have both risen in recent election surveys. Duterte was tied with Grace Poe as second most popular presidential candidate in a December Pulse Asia poll.

Cayetano’s rating doubled, from 9% in September to 18% in December. He is in 3rd place among other vice presidential bets, tied with Liberal Party candidate Leni Robredo. – Rappler.com

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
Re: Duterte, Cayetano to give P75,000-P100,000 salary to policemen
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:27:06 am »
Magandang theory yan... ::laffman

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:43:59 am »
in a way, tama nga naman. kahit dati pa yan na yung mga binibigay na reason sa mga study (behavioral science in nature) kung bakit corrupt ang mga pulis. at that time, a PO1 only earned like 9k a month which was barely enough for one person to survive on a month. so since kulang ang take home pay, mas madali talaga matempt. although based on that same study, peer pressure also came into play (i.e. kung baguhan kang pulis tapos yung mga kasama mo is engaged in corruption, napipilitan na sumama or risk being alienated, or worse jeered)

kung mataas ang sweldo and enough na yung take home pay, mababawasan talaga ang temptation. the question is, how long will this take? for sure, yung ibang pulis kasi na sanay na sa lagay, hindi basta2x magbabago yan. baka naman maghihintay pa tayo na magretire yung mga tiwaling pulis. there has to be a follow up like harsh punishment sa mga mahuhuling tiwaling pulis. reward and punishment. reward them with higher pay if they do their job right but at the same time, come down hard on them if they do something bad

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 09:28:48 am »
in a way, tama nga naman. kahit dati pa yan na yung mga binibigay na reason sa mga study (behavioral science in nature) kung bakit corrupt ang mga pulis. at that time, a PO1 only earned like 9k a month which was barely enough for one person to survive on a month. so since kulang ang take home pay, mas madali talaga matempt. although based on that same study, peer pressure also came into play (i.e. kung baguhan kang pulis tapos yung mga kasama mo is engaged in corruption, napipilitan na sumama or risk being alienated, or worse jeered)

kung mataas ang sweldo and enough na yung take home pay, mababawasan talaga ang temptation. the question is, how long will this take? for sure, yung ibang pulis kasi na sanay na sa lagay, hindi basta2x magbabago yan. baka naman maghihintay pa tayo na magretire yung mga tiwaling pulis. there has to be a follow up like harsh punishment sa mga mahuhuling tiwaling pulis. reward and punishment. reward them with higher pay if they do their job right but at the same time, come down hard on them if they do something bad

I hope this vid will give you an idea what will happen to those policemen and military men na ayaw parin tumino kahit tataasan na ang sahod..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8-7VOAZtVE[/youtube]

Sa previous interviews nya I learned that he will do an overhaul sa police and military once naging presidente na sya..

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 11:56:22 am »
i agree with the total revamp of the pnp and the afp... only problem i see is if he increases the salary of the men in uniforms, then there surely will be clamors for the increase of other government workers salaries... and the logic he applies with the pnp and military also applies with other government employees... don't increase taxes to get the funds, just eradicate graft and corruption and surely there will be enough funds in the coffer....

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 01:34:27 pm »
I hope this vid will give you an idea what will happen to those policemen and military men na ayaw parin tumino kahit tataasan na ang sahod..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8-7VOAZtVE[/youtube]

Sa previous interviews nya I learned that he will do an overhaul sa police and military once naging presidente na sya..

Alin ba dun sir? Na-papa-resign-in nya mga generals? E pag hindi pa rin, pati-Colonels ba, pababa? Kaya ba i-sustain nga mga junior officers ang police/military? That's not a sustainable plan, even if you want to assume na papayag na lang ung mga senior officers na mag-resign na lang.

Looks good on paper, pero sa sitwasyon ngayon na talamak ung corruption, hindi lang pera-pera ang usapan dyan. Sa bagong graduate na pulis o sundalo siguro pera lang ang malaking pang-tempt. Pero sa mga matagal nang naninilbihan, nandyan na ung banta sa buhay mo, o mag-anak mo, o ung paglabas nung mga dati mong ginawa.

Recently lang, sa bilibid may nalantad naman na swimming pool at lounge. Una, hindi basta-basta mapapagawa un ng isa o dalawang tao lang lalagyan mo. At lalong hindi nila maililihim un kung mga opisyal lang ang kasangkot. Organized crime na yan kaya nga't naka-ilang palit na ba ng mga opisyal ganun pa rin.

Increasing the salary of the police and military is a good first step. Pero I have serious doubts na makikita natin ung noticeable results within the tenure of a president.

And going back to the main article. San nya kukunin ung pera? Wala namang binigay na bagong source ng income. Una, dun sa 'normal increases' of revenue, kalahati nun inflation. Pangalawa, pag-implement nya ng increase na yan, hindi naman kinabukasan bagsak agad ung crime at lalong hindi rin biglang increase ang investments 2 days later. So at the least, sa first 2 or 3 years nya kung walang bagong source ng income, kakain yan sa budget ng ibang department.

Wala pa dyan ung budget na kailangan for the second part of the article na modernization. Sabi sa article ganun din plano for the soldiers (military). So paano din budget dun? May extra 4 trillion daw from taxes, pero teka, hindi naman sundalo't pulis ung nangongolekta ng tax. BIR at Customs un, and that's another round of the same story, but different actors.

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 03:19:53 pm »
Wala din naman nabanggit ata na isang bagsakan ang increase ng sahod nila.  And i for one wouldnt agree on it either. I agree with the general idea having police and military as backbone.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 09:53:52 pm »
Alin ba dun sir? Na-papa-resign-in nya mga generals? E pag hindi pa rin, pati-Colonels ba, pababa? Kaya ba i-sustain nga mga junior officers ang police/military? That's not a sustainable plan, even if you want to assume na papayag na lang ung mga senior officers na mag-resign na lang.

Looks good on paper, pero sa sitwasyon ngayon na talamak ung corruption, hindi lang pera-pera ang usapan dyan. Sa bagong graduate na pulis o sundalo siguro pera lang ang malaking pang-tempt. Pero sa mga matagal nang naninilbihan, nandyan na ung banta sa buhay mo, o mag-anak mo, o ung paglabas nung mga dati mong ginawa.

Recently lang, sa bilibid may nalantad naman na swimming pool at lounge. Una, hindi basta-basta mapapagawa un ng isa o dalawang tao lang lalagyan mo. At lalong hindi nila maililihim un kung mga opisyal lang ang kasangkot. Organized crime na yan kaya nga't naka-ilang palit na ba ng mga opisyal ganun pa rin.

Increasing the salary of the police and military is a good first step. Pero I have serious doubts na makikita natin ung noticeable results within the tenure of a president.

And going back to the main article. San nya kukunin ung pera? Wala namang binigay na bagong source ng income. Una, dun sa 'normal increases' of revenue, kalahati nun inflation. Pangalawa, pag-implement nya ng increase na yan, hindi naman kinabukasan bagsak agad ung crime at lalong hindi rin biglang increase ang investments 2 days later. So at the least, sa first 2 or 3 years nya kung walang bagong source ng income, kakain yan sa budget ng ibang department.

Wala pa dyan ung budget na kailangan for the second part of the article na modernization. Sabi sa article ganun din plano for the soldiers (military). So paano din budget dun? May extra 4 trillion daw from taxes, pero teka, hindi naman sundalo't pulis ung nangongolekta ng tax. BIR at Customs un, and that's another round of the same story, but different actors.

Hindi naman sinabing LAHAT ng generals if you reviewed carefully the video he said, SOME generals has to RESIGN to give way sa mga bagong papalit.. Sa pagkakaalam ko kasi may mga generals na matagal na sanang retired pero ayaw pakawalan ang position nila dahil ganid sa kapangyarihan at kurapsyon..

About sa salary naman, ayaw kong umastang matalino dahil hindi naman ako abogado at mas lalong hindi ako economista, but I'm optimistic na kayang mapatupad ito its somewhat a gamble yeah pero eventually magkakaroon din ng resulta kasi ang goal is pag less to zero corruption investments will pour in and it means more money to the government..

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 10:27:21 pm »
Wala din naman nabanggit ata na isang bagsakan ang increase ng sahod nila.  And i for one wouldnt agree on it either. I agree with the general idea having police and military as backbone.

Except pangako nya rin na mararamdaman natin ang pagbabago sa first 3 years nya or else magr-resign sya. Unless, joke joke lang din un gaya ng pagpapasagasa ni Pnoy. Although in fairness, kung itaas nya sahod ng police at militar, sabay resign, babango na naman pangalan nya at bahala na ung susunod na administrasyon mamrublema kung san kukuha ng pambayad.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 10:50:28 pm »

Hindi naman sinabing LAHAT ng generals if you reviewed carefully the video he said, SOME generals has to RESIGN to give way sa mga bagong papalit.. Sa pagkakaalam ko kasi may mga generals na matagal na sanang retired pero ayaw pakawalan ang position nila dahil ganid sa kapangyarihan at kurapsyon..

About sa salary naman, ayaw kong umastang matalino dahil hindi naman ako abogado at mas lalong hindi ako economista, but I'm optimistic na kayang mapatupad ito its somewhat a gamble yeah pero eventually magkakaroon din ng resulta kasi ang goal is pag less to zero corruption investments will pour in and it means more money to the government..

Actually, ikaw nagsabing yan gagawin nya sa mga 'policemen at militarymen na ayaw pa rin tumino'. So I assumed na mas alam mo ung plan outside what was said on the video. At kung gusto mo naman na ung video lang pagbabatayan, wala naman nagr-relate ng sinasabi nya dun sa mga tiwaling pulis. To be more specific, yan ang plano nya for generals who want to 'fuck with him'.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 11:08:57 pm »
Actually, ikaw nagsabing yan gagawin nya sa mga 'policemen at militarymen na ayaw pa rin tumino'. So I assumed na mas alam mo ung plan outside what was said on the video. At kung gusto mo naman na ung video lang pagbabatayan, wala naman nagr-relate ng sinasabi nya dun sa mga tiwaling pulis. To be more specific, yan ang plano nya for generals who want to 'fuck with him'.

I have watched more of his interviews and tv program here in davao at sa youtube.  At yun ang sinabi nya.. I just added a little bit from what I comprehend sa mga sinabi nya about sa mga tiwaling pulis kasi yun naman ang ginagawa nya sa mga ito dito sa davao.. If you have watch his interview sa DZMM you will know what I mean.. Now, if you want to be critical with me about it, ang masasabi ko lang sayo kapatid seguro bias kana sa manok mo at wala na akong magagawa jan..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUZ2idwnfA[/youtube]

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 12:38:33 am »
I have watched more of his interviews and tv program here in davao at sa youtube.  At yun ang sinabi nya.. I just added a little bit from what I comprehend sa mga sinabi nya about sa mga tiwaling pulis kasi yun naman ang ginagawa nya sa mga ito dito sa davao.. If you have watch his interview sa DZMM you will know what I mean.. Now, if you want to be critical with me about it, ang masasabi ko lang sayo kapatid seguro bias kana sa manok mo at wala na akong magagawa jan..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUZ2idwnfA[/youtube]

Well pasensya na kung critical ako sa pagpili ng susunod na presidente. More so with Duterte dahil admittedly, hindi ako pamilyar sa mga accomplishments nya sa Davao.

Ang pinag-iisipan ko e kung realistic bang mangyari ung mga sinasabi nya. Malacañang is not Davao City at 6 yrs is not the same as 20 yrs. Walang city council na hawak nya. No doubt I expect more congressmen and maybe even senators na magpapalit ng partido kung na-clear sya from the DQ cases ngayon. But then, kung bantulot ang mga un ngayon e wala kang aasahang loyalty sa mga un.

Baka kailangan nya nga talagang magpakitang gilas sa first 3 years nya. Kung hindi e next local elections oposisyon na naman mga yan...

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 02:14:52 am »
Sa aking palagay ang coruption ay bahagi na ng cultura ng mga filipino. Hindi ako naniniwala na porket tataasan ang sweldo eh mababawasan na ang corrupt na pulis/militar. Nasa tao na kasi yan, kahit pa bigyan mo yan ng malaking sahod, kung talagang ganid at kawatan, hindi yan makukuntento. Tingnan nyo nalang yung ibang nasa gobyerno na pag kayaman-yaman na at lahat ayaw parin makuntento, kurakot parin basta may pag kakataon. Baka yung iba nga dyan eh mas lalo lang matuwa. Imagine nakaka delehensya na nga tapos mas lalakihan pa sweldo. At isa pa, pag lumaki ang sweldo ng mga pulis baka mas lalo lang dumami yung mga ubod ng yabang. Ngayon pa nga lang na sa kakarampot na sahod may mga umaasta na na akala mo kung sino, pano pa kung mas malaki na ang sahod nila kesa sa mga pangkaraniwang tao?

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 12:03:41 pm »
hehehe... i think it's more of the principle of greed... given an arm and a leg, you would still like to get the other half... but seriously, if ever this materializes, i do hope it will be for all and not for only a few... all points of view stated herein are true in it's own way thus it's hard to discern on what is the best way to approach this...

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 02:51:51 pm »
hehehe... i think it's more of the principle of greed... given an arm and a leg, you would still like to get the other half... but seriously, if ever this materializes, i do hope it will be for all and not for only a few... all points of view stated herein are true in it's own way thus it's hard to discern on what is the best way to approach this...

He was able to iron the police of davao what more if he becomes president.. I strongly believe he will be able to materialize it. He wont promise what he can't do that's his signature. Davao police has been receiving awards since the day he took office..

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 06:31:51 pm »
He was able to iron the police of davao what more if he becomes president.. I strongly believe he will be able to materialize it. He wont promise what he can't do that's his signature. Davao police has been receiving awards since the day he took office..

But Davao is ONE city. The entire philippines is totaly different. In davao he can be in top of almost everything. How about for the entire country. Can he really watch over every city and evey far flung municipalities?

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 12:00:33 pm »
But Davao is ONE city. The entire philippines is totaly different. In davao he can be in top of almost everything. How about for the entire country. Can he really watch over every city and evey far flung municipalities?

let's start with metro manila first... if ever he wins and be able to transform the ncr at least partially, then we have a chance for others to follow...

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 12:31:06 pm »
davao is for mayor.. presidency for philippines... siempre iba na scope of powers nya compared to davao... tanggalin na rin mga mayor sa cities kung gusto nyo na siya magbabantay lahat haha ... ibang klase mga request nyo, pinagiisipan

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 06:25:18 pm »
davao is for mayor.. presidency for philippines... siempre iba na scope of powers nya compared to davao... tanggalin na rin mga mayor sa cities kung gusto nyo na siya magbabantay lahat haha ... ibang klase mga request nyo, pinagiisipan

Sino ba ang nagsasabi at nangangako na babaguhin at aayusin nya daw ang BUONG PILIPINAS?

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 08:05:16 pm »
Its not realistic to say that he can CHANGE the whole country if ever he becomes the president thats just not possible.

The bottomline here is the CHANCE for change and improvement and not the SAME OLD, SAME OLD.

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 10:51:35 pm »
Hindi naman nya pinapangako na uunlad at titino an pinas ng katulad ng japan sa anim na taon, walang kahit na sino ang kayang gumawa nun..sisimulan nya an pagbabago, pagsasaayos ng mga pangkaraniwan at matatagal na problema ng pinas..example ng matagal (at halos tangap na ng lipunan) ang kurapsyon sa LTO at customs

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 12:15:55 am »
Hindi naman nya pinapangako na uunlad at titino an pinas ng katulad ng japan sa anim na taon, walang kahit na sino ang kayang gumawa nun..sisimulan nya an pagbabago, pagsasaayos ng mga pangkaraniwan at matatagal na problema ng pinas..example ng matagal (at halos tangap na ng lipunan) ang kurapsyon sa LTO at customs

Yan ba talaga ung message na pino-project nya? I hear a lot "hindi naman isang bagsakan" from people who want to promote him. Pero when you listen to his interviews I only hear absolutes. Uubusin ang mga drug pusher. Ititigil ang corruption. Magmumura ang pagkain. Tataas sweldo.

Are you really listening to what he says or are you just hearing what you want to hear?

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 10:42:50 am »
Yan ba talaga ung message na pino-project nya? I hear a lot "hindi naman isang bagsakan" from people who want to promote him. Pero when you listen to his interviews I only hear absolutes. Uubusin ang mga drug pusher. Ititigil ang corruption. Magmumura ang pagkain. Tataas sweldo.

Are you really listening to what he says or are you just hearing what you want to hear?

Aba syempre naman hahaha hihimayin m din kasi an sinasabi nya, palagay mo ba may taong kayang ubusin ang lahat ng drug pusher? May tao ba na may magic na kayang mapatigil ang lahat ng kurapsyon? May tao ba na kayang pamurahin ang lahat ng pagkain? Etc etc ,ang sagot syempre wala hahaha pero ang dapat mo punahin sa sinasabi nya, ung kagustuhan at kaseryosohan nya na pagtuunan ng pansin ang mga lantaran at matatagal na problema ng bansa. Lantaran ang kurapsyon sa customs, gusto nya solusyunan kahit sino pa ang masagasaan.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 11:43:34 am »
let's just wait for him to detail his plans... for now, all he is saying is on a general note... i hope to hear in details how he will achieve all of his plans...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 08:07:09 pm »
Aba syempre naman hahaha hihimayin m din kasi an sinasabi nya, palagay mo ba may taong kayang ubusin ang lahat ng drug pusher? May tao ba na may magic na kayang mapatigil ang lahat ng kurapsyon? May tao ba na kayang pamurahin ang lahat ng pagkain? Etc etc ,ang sagot syempre wala hahaha pero ang dapat mo punahin sa sinasabi nya, ung kagustuhan at kaseryosohan nya na pagtuunan ng pansin ang mga lantaran at matatagal na problema ng bansa. Lantaran ang kurapsyon sa customs, gusto nya solusyunan kahit sino pa ang masagasaan.

Exactly. But that's not how he projects himself and that's what's attracting his dutertards (To be fair, not all of his followers are dutertards. Only those that follow blindly).

let's just wait for him to detail his plans... for now, all he is saying is on a general note... i hope to hear in details how he will achieve all of his plans...

Good point. 'Di pa naman officially nagsisimula campaign period. May oras pa siyang maglatag ng mas concrete na platform.

Good strategy rin to ask his supporters to do the campaigning para maka-early campaign sya ng hindi nagiging accountable for violations.