Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: DYNO TAB FUEL SAVER SAGOT SA MATAAS NA GASOLINA  (Read 946 times)

arabellelopez

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
DYNO TAB FUEL SAVER SAGOT SA MATAAS NA GASOLINA
« on: August 10, 2008, 09:59:32 am »

mge ka espiya attnd kau sa MUGEN 8pm Metrowalk, LAunching ng new product iCONEX company... for those na gusto mag Distributor LUZ VI MIN towns and provinces

Chemplex Dynotab fuel saver!!! August 13, luk for Jodz or RAe Nepomuceno 09196239583 / 09175751175

GUYZ tablet form sya na directly nilalagay sa gas tank saves upto 15-25% ng milleage mo

10yrs na sa US market now in the philippines

visit www.dynotab.com for more info

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Dyno-tab®?
A:  Dyno-tab® is a solid form of fuel additive that dissolves completely in fuel to enhance driveability and vehicle performance. It is a combustion catalyst, which basically means it helps deliver a more complete burn of the fuel you buy.  Dyno-tab® is made from 100% active ingredients and eliminates the packaging and handling costs associated with traditional bottle products.  It is available in three sizes for convenient use with large or small fuel tank applications.
Q: How do I get Dyno-tab® into the fuel tank?
A:  Remove the gas cap and place one Dyno-tab® directly into the fuel tank by placing it on the trap.  When you insert the nozzle to fill the tank, the trap door is pushed open and the tablet falls in. Not all cars have traps so be careful not to drop in anything other than the tablet.

Use safety precautions, as with any fuel additive.

Always store tablets in a safe place away from children, pets, flame or excess heat.

Q: How is Dyno-tab® different from typical gas additive products on the market that are sold in bottles?
A: Dyno-tab® works the same way as the traditional additive sold in bottles, but costs less and is more convenient.  About 90% of the typical additive is special carrier fluids and 10% or less is the active ingredient.  Dyno-tab® is the active ingredient reduced to a solid form and pressed in to a tablet.  The end result is a lighter weight package that costs less than the traditional can, label and cap.  Freight and storage costs are a fraction of the cost of traditional bottled products.  See Consider the Advantages for greater detail about this.  In addition to the convenience of handling for the customer, Dyno-tab® is also considered to be much more environmentally friendly.
Q: What benefit can I expect from using Dyno-tab®?
A: A major benefit, and of primary importance to some customers, is the increase in power and performance due to the increase in octane. The typical octane improvement is in the range of 1 to 3 numbers, but this of course depends on the fuel used. Some people report a noticeable improvement in driveability. Others comment on improved fuel economy. Dyno-tab® also replaces lead protection, removes combustion chamber deposits and reduces smoke.  It is important to note that the results will vary, depending on a number of factors, including the condition of the car, the quality of fuel, driving conditions, etc.
Q: How often should I use Dyno-tab® in my car?
A: For optimal benefit, Dyno-tab® should be used with every fill-up. This will increase the octane which provides power, will reduce smoke and emissions and keep your engine clean.
Q: I have an SUV with a large capacity fuel tank. How many Dyno-tabs® should I use with each fill-up?
A: For every 12-18 gallons, add one Dyno-tab® per fill-up.  As an example, for a 35 gallon fill-up, add 2 tablets.
Q: If I do not fill the tank completely full, is it still safe to add one Dyno-tab®?  Will the Dyno-tab® still dissolve?
A: The tank does not have to be completely full, but the ideal ratio is one Dyno-tab® for 10-16 gallons of fuel. The dosage does not have to be exact.
Q: I have a vintage car (1954 Chevrolet Bellaire) that requires leaded gasoline.  If I add a Dyno-tab® with every fill-up, do I still need to use a liquid lead substitute?
A: No. Dyno-tab® completely replaces the typical lead substitute that you would purchase to add at each fill-up when used at recommended treat rates.   By the way, antique/vintage car owners are some of our most loyal customers because Dyno-tab® adds octane as well as the protection of lead.. They love this product!
Q: What is the shelf life of Dyno-tab®?  I would like to buy the Economy Pack and get the savings, but if it looses its effectiveness before I use it all, then I will have wasted my money.
A: If stored properly, the shelf life of Dyno-tab® in blister packs can be years.
Q: Are any special storage conditions required for Dyno-tabs®?
A: Some of our customers store the unused Dyno-tabs® in the locked glove box or trunk of the car. Normal external temperatures will not have any effect on the shelf life, and Dyno-tab® will not melt in warm conditions. Wherever you decide to store them, remember to keep Dyno-tabs® safely away from children.
Q: Does Dyno-tab® reduce emissions and, if so, do you guarantee that my 1990 Honda will pass the California emissions test if I use it?
A: Yes, Dyno-tab® reduces emissions in most cars, but the reduction levels depend on the condition of the car to begin with and the fuel used.  Many customers do use Dyno-tab® prior to getting a smog test, and we have very strong test data to support the claim of reduced emissions.  But, no, we do not guarantee your car will pass the test.  There are many factors that can influence the outcome.
Q: Are there any tests I can do myself to see if this product really does work? I am a little skeptical.
A: If you have access to a dynamometer, run the diagnostics on your car prior to using Dyno-tab®. Then fill the tank and add one Dyno-tab®. When the tank is nearly empty, run the diagnostics again. This will give you a good idea of the immediate benefits. Try this again after further use. You may also have your mechanic test your emissions with a 4-gas analyzer. This shows the amount of unburned hydrocarbons that are passing out through the tailpipe. Run this test again after 2-3 fill-ups and see the difference. Unburned hydrocarbons is an indication of gasoline you purchased that is being wasted. A more complete burn of hydrocarbons means more power and/or more economy. It’s that simple.
Q: Is Dyno-tab® safe for catalytic converters?
A: Yes. It is tested for compatibility with all automotive components, including catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
Q: How do I know the Dyno-tab® is safe to use in my car? Has it been tested?
A: Dyno-tab® is backed by scientific data and was tested by leading automotive authorities.  It has been sold for over eight years in various markets worldwide with outstanding results. Dyno-tab® is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for both diesel and gasoline (petrol) engines.
Q: Can I use Dyno-tab® for my motorcycle?
A: The Dyno-tab® "Mini" is designed specifically for use in motorcycles. It is a one-quarter gram tablet and is the same chemistry as the one-gram Dyno-tab® for cars. The Mini is very popular in communities with large numbers of motorcycles and motorbikes.
Q: Can Dyno-tab® be used for other types of gas-powered engines?
A: Absolutely! One of our older forklifts is a gas-powdered model with a ten-gallon tank. We have added Dyno-tabs® regularly for over 4 years, and when we don’t add one, we can sure tell the difference. It would make a great sales demonstration. We also have customers who add the Dyno-tab® Mini in their lawnmowers, pleasure boats and snowmobiles. However, for smaller capacity gas tanks, like chainsaws, lawnmowers and weed-eaters, we recommend dissolving one Dyno-tab® Mini tablet in 2-4 gallons (10-20 liters) of fuel before adding to the tank.
Q: Do you have any testimonials from people who have used Dyno-tab®? I looked over your web site, but I did not find any.
A: While we sincerely value the opinion of our customers and welcome your letters and comments, these are not considered to be scientific opinions. We want our customers to buy Dyno-tab® with the confidence that it really does work. Dyno-tab’s® claims are based on "hard" data, and we want to distinguish it from other products on the market that make extravagant claims based purely on testimonials.
Q: Where can I buy Dyno-tab® in the U.S?
A: In the U. S. you can purchase Dyno-tab® direct by mail, by fax, by phone or from your local distributor or retailer.  Please contact us for additional information.
Q: Is Dyno-tab® available outside the U.S.?
A: Yes, Dyno-tab® is available in many countries around the world.  While we are happy to ship small quantities internationally, the shipping and handling makes it very expensive.  Some countries have designated distributors and it is more economical to purchase through them than to buy direct.  Please fax or email us for a quote if there is not a distributor in your area.
Q: I am interested in becoming a Dyno-tab® distributor outside the U.S.A.   What are the requirements?
A: International distribution is established by formal Agreement, which includes a performance clause.  There is usually one Exclusive Distributor for each country or, in some cases, region.  Starting a new distributorship takes planning and work for both Chemplex and the Distributor, so it is important to study the market and prepare a proper plan.   An existing distribution network is helpful in a new market, but not required. We have very successful individuals handling direct sales in some areas, while others work successfully through existing company networks and resources.  Each market is unique and presents different challenges and opportunities.
Q: My question was not answered here. Who should I contact?
A: If you e-mail (dynotab@dynotab.com) or fax (562-690-3176) your question, we will get right back to you.  Although some people prefer to call and talk to a "real person", the appropriate person to answer your question may not be available. Besides, if it is a really tough question, one of our technical people may have to do a little research!