Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: heat 0-4 sa bulls? ano nangyari??  (Read 2753 times)

whoisyourpapie

heat 0-4 sa bulls? ano nangyari??
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:20:24 am »
bro grabe ang bulls! na-sweep nla heat!! laging ngcocollapse sa 4th qtr.! guys ano sa tingin nio nging factors kung bkit cla natalo? o for real tlga ang bulls ngyong playoffs!! ano mga reaction nio mga bro? lam ko dmi heat fans d2 sa PS eh! b*; b*;

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
Re: heat 0-4 sa bulls? ano nangyari??
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:29 am »
Here's my thought in this:

The Bulls have been for real since last year's playoffs. It just so happened that the Heat was more dedicated and driven to win the championship. The Heat showed the world how hungry there were for a championship. This year, the Heat didn't seem as dedicated and driven to go back-to-back. They somewhat lost the fire. Let's face it, as much as I like the Heat myself, their go-to guys are old and have achieved what they wanted in the first place, a championship. Let's put it this way, the anchors of the team seemed satisfied already. Their hunger is all but gone. Now that they achieved it, the older guys kind of settled. Not to mention a year plagued with injuries didn't help either. But not to take anything form the Bulls, they deserved to win the series. They showed more intensity, gusto, and hunger. As young as they are, the Bulls team played like veterans, and showed composure throughout the series. Was this shocking? To me it's not. The series showed who deserved to win. However, it is indeed disappointing. But life goes on. The better team won.  toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

M1

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • Oh hai guise!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 10:43:17 am »
Ha! Kawawa naman mga BANDWAGONERS ngayon (di ko pinapatamaan mga true Heat fans meron talaga ako kilala na mga bandwagonwers, most of my friends actually). Sweep ng BABY BULLS. Ayoko ko talaga ng Dallas but I think they deserve the trophy last season. If it wasn't for David Stern's help. Namiss nya siguro yung glorious days ng NBA with Jordan kaya kung ano ano ginagawa nya para mukang maganda yung mga Finals Games siyempre pangpataas ng ratings at sales. He's been doing this since 2002-03. He also robbed the Kings. STERN YOU SUCK!

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 02:30:02 pm »
i am a biggest fan of miami heat.. pero sa palyoff series na to eh they did not excel well.. i believed that D.Wade is still bothered on his left shoulder injury (ndi lng basta injury yon) at alam aman natin na ndi ganun mglro si wade compare sa last seasons/finals game nya and  let us accept na tlgang matanda na c shaq.. so in this case eh tlgang maa-out agad ang heat.. in BULLS side naman, a very young players and very determine to win.. ang ganda ng chemistry nila.. gordon, hirich, wallace, nocioni and some of thier players na tlga namang nag step up.. on the west side naman, Golden State Warriors are coming very hot with 3-1 lead to the Mavs, we all know that tha Mavs are the #1 seed in tis 2007 season.. Why this so? i guess eh alam ni Don Nelson (coach of Golden State) ang strategy na ginagamit ng Mavs and we all know that DOn Nelson has been the EX-coach of the Mavs.. ang mga underdogs ngyn eh tlga nga namang ngpapakitang gilas na.. im looking forward to the BULLS and Warriors.. They had a great start here in 2007 playoffs... Oh pano pustahan na! toast::

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 02:41:45 pm »
malakas naman talaga ang bulls eh.. last year they lacked someone to man the middle pero this year they have big ben na.. give them 2-3 years champs sila.. lakas ng core nila of deng, gordon, hinrich, and nocioni.. young players pa kasi.. konti pang experience tas sigurado champs sila.. sa ngayon, i think kaya na nila yan..

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 06:40:27 pm »
malakas naman talaga ang bulls eh.. last year they lacked someone to man the middle pero this year they have big ben na.. give them 2-3 years champs sila.. lakas ng core nila of deng, gordon, hinrich, and nocioni.. young players pa kasi.. konti pang experience tas sigurado champs sila.. sa ngayon, i think kaya na nila yan..

ako hnd heat fans, hnd din bulls fans, pero sa bulls ako sa series na ito. hehe... mlkas tlga ang bulls ngyun, pra clang detroit nun tnalo nila ang detroit. pro xempre mas mlkas pa din ang detroit nun. hehe....... tingin ko kng cno ang mnalo sa detroit-bulls series yun na ang mag cha2mpion sa east. tingin ko lng ha...  b*;

frisco2k6

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 07:23:44 pm »
simple lng ang ngyari,ung last year,it was just a fluke!tsamba!mavs na talaga dapat un.pero this year just bcoz they're playing against the warriors,and im from sf....lets go WARRIORS!we believe! hehe!

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 12:31:02 am »
How can it be a fluke? All of last year's series won by heat went 4-2. Don't even dare to watch the game if you can't appreciate it or even understand.

Heat was depleted. Can you name a game where all of their, at least, 13 players were healthy? None. That's a well informed analysis and not just your "i wanna' dive in the nba playoffs bandwagon". I'm not saying that the Heat should have won the series, and not taking anything away from the bulls. The games could be more contested, that's all I'm saying.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

kwaki

• just plain pinoy who loves sexy beautiful pinays
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • PINOYSPY is the BEST among the REST
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 12:53:16 am »
malakas naman talga ang bulls with gordon and hinrich... tapos lumalakas narin ung ibang team mate nila with deng and that other guy..... (niocino ba un? sorry guys di ko ganung kilala un eh) importantly ung arival ni pareng big ben.... big ben talga ang mgandang center.... that gives the young guns of bulls ng lakas ng loob tumira ng jump shots and 3's....... coz they know big ben is inside.... hahahaha.....

pro for real!???? suns ako this season and last year and last last year..... with amare now playing again.... experienced narin halos clang lahat..... watch them out

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 01:52:51 am »
  Too many injuries and they got old ... look at their roster... Shaq, Mourning, Payton, Williams , Jones .
DWade got hurt .. too much happening ... While the Bulls finally learned to play together .. They're young and hungry and with Wallace  they play a mean defensive game ...watch out their gonna beat the Nets too...
as for the Suns ... too early to give them the ring ... they still can't play defense when needed.
   You know who can be the spoilers  ?  Golden State ... man ! what agame last nite ! By the way ... Spurs just beat the Nuggets ... Patay na siila Melo and AI ! 3-1 na  ! 

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 02:07:49 am »
  Too many injuries and they got old ... look at their roster... Shaq, Mourning, Payton, Williams , Jones .
DWade got hurt .. too much happening ... While the Bulls finally learned to play together .. They're young and hungry and with Wallace  they play a mean defensive game ...watch out their gonna beat the Nets too...
as for the Suns ... too early to give them the ring ... they still can't play defense when needed.
   You know who can be the spoilers  ?  Golden State ... man ! what agame last nite ! By the way ... Spurs just beat the Nuggets ... Patay na siila Melo and AI ! 3-1 na  ! 

Not to mention, Cavs swept the Wiz, and the Rockets leads the series 3-2 over the Jazz... toast::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 03:37:44 am »
How can you blame age? They are only 1 year older or give it 2 years when they won the title.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

lidia

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 04:49:07 am »
kakatuwa naman ang season for the miami heat, not only did they lost their season opener with the bulls, natambakan pa sila....ngayun, talo na sa series, sweep pa......  gun:: gun:: gun:: pambato ko ngayon, Golden State Warriors. the best, hirap ang Mavs

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 09:06:59 am »
The only excuse the Heat can give is Dwyane Wade. He wasn't as aggressive as he used to be because he is afraid to get hurt again. We all know he's very vulnerable coz he's not really healed, he was still in rehab. The Bulls really deserved to win that series, but I think 2 or 3 years more before they can taste gold. If only they didn't trade Chandler..  :)

Ha! Kawawa naman mga BANDWAGONERS ngayon (di ko pinapatamaan mga true Heat fans meron talaga ako kilala na mga bandwagonwers, most of my friends actually). Sweep ng BABY BULLS. Ayoko ko talaga ng Dallas but I think they deserve the trophy last season. If it wasn't for David Stern's help. Namiss nya siguro yung glorious days ng NBA with Jordan kaya kung ano ano ginagawa nya para mukang maganda yung mga Finals Games siyempre pangpataas ng ratings at sales. He's been doing this since 2002-03. He also robbed the Kings. STERN YOU SUCK!

Yeah, the Kings could have won 2 or 3 championships if not for that.. hehe...

whoisyourpapie

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 09:39:20 am »
bro malupet ang golden state ngyon!!! ang galing ng running game nila!! d mapigilin sila baron davis, steph jackson and j rich! woohhooohoo!!! i smell an upset baby!!  laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 11:34:54 am »

Not to mention, Cavs swept the Wiz, and the Rockets leads the series 3-2 over the Jazz... toast::

pre wala naman na tlga ung washington.. agent zero is out as well as caron butler.. cno tingin mo mag step up? nka tsmaba lng ng cavs sa pwestuhan sa 1st round...

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 11:41:24 am »
kakatuwa naman ang season for the miami heat, not only did they lost their season opener with the bulls, natambakan pa sila....ngayun, talo na sa series, sweep pa......  gun:: gun:: gun:: pambato ko ngayon, Golden State Warriors. the best, hirap ang Mavs

hirap tlga pare.. alam natin na na-handle na ni don nelson (current coach ng warriors ngyn) ang mavs at alam ni don nelson ang rotation ni dirk at ung iba pang plays para sa knya kaya un check na check sya..

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 11:53:26 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=56807.msg247027#msg247027 date=1178033694

pre wala naman na tlga ung washington.. agent zero is out as well as caron butler.. cno tingin mo mag step up? nka tsmaba lng ng cavs sa pwestuhan sa 1st round...

dude, I was merely giving an update. And I think we should give more credit to the Cavs. Di naman tsamba lahat ng panalo nila. As with all teams in the playoffs, they played hard to earn as many Ws as they can. And winning 50 games is something you work hard for and does not come by luck alone. It is true that other team's loss/es (like the Bulls') played to their advantage, but that's part of the game. They had no control over it. Lucky, in that aspect, I guess. But i believe it's more of a hard work than luck to have the seeding they currently enjoy.  toast::

Quote from:  link=topic=56807.msg247030#msg247030 date=1178034084

hirap tlga pare.. alam natin na na-handle na ni don nelson (current coach ng warriors ngyn) ang mavs at alam ni don nelson ang rotation ni dirk at ung iba pang plays para sa knya kaya un check na check sya..

At di lang yun, pati si Avery Johnson, alam ni Don Nelson ang diskarte kasi isa siya sa mga nagturo dito.  toast::
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 12:07:36 pm by Kal-El »