Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: <Spoiler Alert> Game of Thrones Season 4  (Read 47932 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
GOTs epi 9 has given a Bon Jovi treatment #perfection
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2014, 10:11:07 am »
lo sientos Mod (dami post)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oQzTGTc_g&sns=em[/youtube]

;D music::

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: <Spoiler Alert> Game of Thrones Season 4
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2014, 03:29:43 pm »
Next week, Tywin will finally die! yehey. And Stannis to the wall!

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2014, 11:41:15 pm »
 :( ang ngiti na yun ang pumatay sa kanya tsk

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Arya Stark's adorable childhood photo
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2014, 03:11:43 am »
Maisie Williams — is continually a delight on the internet — shared her most adorable childhood photo on Instagram.

and here's the best  LULZ (internet reaction from GOTs s4e9)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Will Tyrion Live Or Die?(major book spoiler ahead)
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2014, 04:31:45 pm »
There is one major question on every fan's mind coming into the season finale: What is the fate of Tyrion Lannister? After the epic battle in "The Watchers on the Wall," we may finally see what happens to him.

Okay, there are MAJOR, MAJOR book spoilers ahead (don't blame me, you can find this information anywhere. But this is your warning!)

Ready?

Tyrion LIVES. Tyrion will make his final stand on season 4 in the most Game of Thrones-y way possible.

We are assuming we will see Jaime help his brother escape after watching the insane, violent end of "The Mountain and the Viper," sentencing Tyrion to death. Tyrion and Jaime have a huge falling out after Jaime reveals that Tyrion's first wife, Tysha, did truly love him and was not a prostitute like their father, Tywin, told him.

So Tyrion uses this information to find his father and extract his vengeance only to discover Shae, his favorite funny whore, in his father's bed. Tyrion proceeds to strangle her to death with his father's golden chain of office. He then finds his father, who is in the bathroom, and coldly shoots him through the bowels with a crossbow. What a way for Tywin, one of the most intimidating, powerful characters in the series, to go, huh? Then Tyrion flees King's Landing on a ship arranged by Varys.

Isn't that going to be amazing to watch? Let's hope it pans out just like this on TV. Because it will be so awesome to see Tywin finally get his by the son he has always scorned and hated.

Also, Jon Snow does live after meeting up with Mance Rayder, in case you were worried about his pretty face. An unlikely ally comes to his and the Night's Watch's aid: Stannis Baratheon! After rescuing them all, Stannis forces Jon to make a difficult decision, but who knows if that will happen at the finale.

Yet another thing we may or may not see in the finale: Will there be a glimpse of Lady Stoneheart?! Also known as Catelyn Stark coming back from the dead?!? It's very, very difficult to say, and it would most likely only last a few seconds -- but it would be AMAZING and WOW to see. What a way to end such an incredible season!

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2014, 12:45:06 am »
 ::inlove tyrion my little monster  ::inlove FREEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!

c0rn3l|us

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 8
  • ikwento nyo sa 'kin
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2014, 01:18:38 am »
can't wait to see the sand snakes....

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2014, 01:59:06 am »
I just hope HBO can still keep close to the book. Next season kasi parang sobrang dami nang nangyayari at the same time....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2014, 07:21:33 am »
I just hope HBO can still keep close to the book. Next season kasi parang sobrang dami nang nangyayari at the same time....

yups. sabe nga ni George Martin -

In a recent interview with The New York Times, Martin said that he thought the series would work much better if it had *13 episodes per season, not 10. What would he add to the action-packed show? Well, knowing Martin, there would be many, many more feasts, more opportunities to delve into the deep history of the realm, and, according to Martin himself, “we could include smaller scenes that we had to cut, scenes that make the story deeper and richer.”

An example of what he would include is this scene between Arya and Sansa on the road to King’s Landing that was cut from Season 1. In it, Sansa and Arya debate the merits of lemon cakes with the queen versus hunting for rubies with Mycah, the butcher’s boy. Because the scene was actually used by Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner in their auditions, we can at least all get a sense of what we missed. via

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx959pVLlRQ&sns=em[/youtube]

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2014, 02:29:43 am »
Poor Butcher's boy!

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
HBO-GOT submitted their ballots for Emmys this year
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2014, 02:19:59 pm »
Actors: For best supporting, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Charles Dance, Natalie Dormer, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner and Kit Harington. Surprising omission: Aidan Gillen (Littlefinger), who has been great this season, and has had plenty to do. For guest actors, Pedro Pascal was submitted for Prince Oberyn and Diana Rigg for Lady Olenna. more...

FTW Tyrion!!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:26:33 pm by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
your gifs from GOTs season 4 finale
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2014, 06:18:07 am »
Wow. Wow! What way to end an incredible season 4. Jon Snow and Stannis are ruling the North; Bran has met Dumbledore the three-eyed raven in his human form beneath the tree; Arya is on her way to Braavos, hopefully to become a master assassin; Tywin is dead; Jojen is dead; the Hound is most likely dead;Tyrion is free and safe; Brienne and Podrick have no choice but to continue to look for Sansa; Daenerys is still struggling with ruling ... all setting up for what should hopefully be a fantastic season 5.

Stannis came through and crushed the Wildings

Jamie and Cersei got together in a totally non-forceful way.

The Breaker Of Chains had to chain her dragons, which boooooo.

Counterpoint:

Bran's story got interesting.

More like Brienne of Tyson, amirite?

F*CK YES, TYRION IS ON THE LOOSE, much to the chagrin of Shae and Tywin.

Looks like Arya is well on her way to a brand-new adventure.

that's ittt...so,what are we supposed to do now until next season/April 2015?!  :D

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:20:30 am by FerminaDaza »

TwoFace

• Gotham's White Knight
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 35
  • I Believe in Harvey Dent
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2014, 06:59:11 pm »
One of the best (if not the best) seasons of GOT imho. Too bad we need to wait another year for the next one... :(
Quite surprised they didn't show the Jaime-Tyrion Feud, though... I guess they wanted to preserve that brotherly good vibes.

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2014, 01:09:22 am »
ngayon pa lang excited na ako 0-0

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Lena Headley/Cersei talk GoTs on Jimmy Kimmel
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2014, 11:45:57 am »
One hundred percent unapologetic for GoTs spoilers

She then sparred with Kimmel, Game of Thrones style, with goblets full of wine and a wicked comebacks galore. ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ngj2_Xjjsw#t=78[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
last post for GoTs s4: Here's season 5 spoilers
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2014, 06:24:40 am »
HBO immediately signed up for seasons 5 and 6 before season 4 even ended. The show is now the most watched in the history of HBO, beating out The Sopranos. Can you imagine if they couldn't continue past season 4? Fans would completely lose their shit.

Anyway, there are going to be some MAJOR BOOK SPOILERS ahead in order to discuss what happens to one of our fan favorites in season 5. At least there are LIKELY TV SPOILERS AHEAD. This is your warning.

In terms of the logistics, season 4 of Game of Thrones was taken from A Storm of Swords, the third book, for the most part. However, a few things were taken from books 4 and 5, such as Bran Stark finally finding the three-eyed raven. That takes place in A Dance With Dragons, the fifth book.

Fifth book, you say?! Why yes, because George R. R. Martin had to split the POV characters since the plot was getting so freakin' massive. Indeed, in A Feast for Crows, the fourth book, there are no POV chapters from Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, and Jon Snow. Crazy, right?

So showrunners are going to have an insane task ahead of them to combine all of these books into one seamless show (good luck with that, guys). Though it will be fun to see more of the Iron Islands and Dorne, where Oberyn Martell was from, lots of fans may be bewildered by even more sets and new characters.

This all goes to say: What will happen in seasons 5 and 6 will definitely be a combination of books 4 and 5 -- and hopefully some of 6, whenever it is released.

So what will (most likely) happen to ... Tyrion Lannister? At least from what we've read?

Last we saw Tyrion, he murdered his father with a crossbow. Now known across Westeros as both a kingslayer and kinslayer, he flees across the Narrow Sea. Of course he arrives drunk out of his mind in Pentos, where he finds out about Daenerys and her dragons.

Illyrio Mopatis, a wealthy and powerful Magister, sends Tyrion to Volantis, where he plans to meet with Daenerys. During the journey, however, the boat is ambushed and Tyrion falls overboard, but is saved by Jon Connington.

At a brothel in Selhorys, he is recognized and captured by, wouldn't you guess it, Ser Jorah Mormont, who was banished by Dany in season 4. He plans to bring Tyrion back to Dany to win her over and prove his true love.

During their journey, after Tyrion meets up with a fellow dwarf named Penny, all three are captured by a Yunkai slaver. Tyrion and Penny and enslaved and have to perform mock jousts in the fighting pits, but once Daenerys learns they are going to be eaten by lions at the end, she intervenes on their behalf. Eventually the trio joins the Second Sons, a group of sellswords, hoping to win them over for Dany.

So yes, it only takes five books, and lord knows how far along they'll get with Tyrion's journey in season 5 -- but book readers know that it does happen. Tyrion and Daenerys will try to join forces, and it was a long time coming. Though a lot of stuff has to happen in between -- it does happen! Yay!

h/t International Business Times

@ TS edcbabe ty!  and to all GoTs fanatics here-  til next spoiler's spoilerrrr  8)

auf wiedersehen season 4 !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itn8highTRo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:30:58 am by FerminaDaza »

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2014, 06:47:37 am »
yey!

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2014, 01:36:14 am »

Ms. FD, thanks also for your spoilers that I avoided reading before watching the episodes :p

Till next season... now what to watch? :p

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2014, 04:39:55 am »
i hope we'd have a Xmas GOT costume party next year? wacha say FerminaDaza?

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2014, 02:53:07 pm »
going to rewatch GOT , now with subtitles  laffman::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2014, 04:16:22 am »
i hope we'd have a Xmas GOT costume party next year? wacha say FerminaDaza?

and i believe you're going tool-like Jon Snow my dear-gosh, the hair,like your hair dude!)  8)

------------------------------

Ms. FD, thanks also for your spoilers that I avoided reading before watching the episodes :p

The Walking Dead (in october?)  :D

or any clips that has to do pa din sa GOTs -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7tdzkXjTFA#t=33[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Jon Snow beyond the wall
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2014, 03:11:10 am »

...and i prolly would look @ this guy's pecs maskels  all winter  ;D

pls more of this  Imgur  :P

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2014, 03:58:28 am »
my... my...  maskels ::)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2014, 06:30:51 am »
yups. thank universe for men and their maskels...can really make a woman moist. toinksss!

pa OT nga-

Sergio Ramos, sayonara Spain  :(

Edinson Cavani,Uruguay

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 06:38:46 am by FerminaDaza »