Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: LP solon eyes impeach raps vs SC justices  (Read 1222 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
LP solon eyes impeach raps vs SC justices
« on: December 06, 2013, 03:40:46 am »
Leila B. Salaverria
Philippine Daily Inquirer
6:32 am | Friday, December 6th, 2013

MANILA, Philippines—Some members of the House of Representatives are bent on taking on the Supreme Court for the supposed tyranny of its justices.

A prosecutor in the impeachment trial of former Chief Justice Renato Corona is intent on filing an impeachment case against certain magistrates for their “despotism,” as evidenced, he said, by their decision declaring the lawmakers’ Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF), or pork barrel, as unconstitutional, and for disqualifying Regina Reyes as Marinduque representative.

Oriental Mindoro Rep. Reynaldo Umali, a member of the ruling Liberal Party, on Thursday said he was working on gathering the support of one-third of his 289 colleagues, the number needed to initiate an impeachment complaint.

Umali, however, declined to identify the justices he was referring to.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/541379/lp-solon-eyes-impeach-raps-vs-sc-justices
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

tailhook

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Re: LP solon eyes impeach raps vs SC justices
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 11:42:38 am »
bobo naman talaga ang mga tongressmen natin. the supreme court justices are just doing what is mandated of them by the Constitution. just because hindi sila napaboran at maka kurakot ngayon, eh mang i impeach na. mga bobo.