Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Men! Help!  (Read 15737 times)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: Men! Help!
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 06:26:52 am »
yeah, really creepy.  makes use do a double take on people who we let in our lives.  hey TS, how was your stalker before he became a stalker?  i mean where did you meet, etc, and when did he turn from friend to stalker?

We met thru a common friend... Exchange numbers... mga 3 times pa kami nagkita sa mga special occasions.. Ganun lang.. Well... sabi nya na inlove sya sa kin when he heard me sing.. as in yun lang! friend... no.. acquaintance pwede ba...
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2013, 06:28:29 am »
boyfriend-ed mo na lang...then magpakita ka masamang ugali....no touch, no kiss, no s3x, no date, no watching of movies, walang dalaw sa gabi...umotot at mangulangot ka sa harap nya...turn-off attitude talaga....hehehe...wala lang.....pero ingat-ingat lang po...

ngahaha.... He'd been stalking me all the way from Pasig.. Kahit anu ata pakita ko wa epek... He'll find it amusing pa.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2013, 10:47:36 pm »
ka-batch Ungrateful Scholar, huwag natin isali yung from suitor / admirer to stalker dun sa definition ng level-up.  let's consider his being a stalker the first step.  better that he be "flicked" a bit for him to come to his senses.  if he steps on the gas and accelerates towards his goal, rather than leave the scene, then that will be considered leveling-up.  ayun, balato na lang natin sa mga tropa ni Digong.

Schandelah, he heard you sing and that was it for him?  ha ha ha, i hear you po.  marami talagang nabibighani sa boses.  in fact weakness ko po ang mga babaeng magaling kumanta, kaya UTANG NA LOOB, let us not get to know each other, ha ha ha.  and likewise i already have a lovely bird singing me beautiful tunes everyday, and i love her so dearly.   ::lmao   ;D

you may have overlooked some people but i think you have a friend who knows someone who can help you.  what you need to do is talk to your close friends and let them know your dilemma and what you want done.  it may not be obvious at first, but most probably you have a friend who knows someone who can help you.  NBI and CIDG will probably be your bet for this kinds of things.  and yes, they can do it covertly or by the book, if you opt to file a complain.  whichever path you wanna take for this problem, it all depends on what think will best work for the situation.

for starters, can you at least give the general area of your location now?  maybe we have some espiya borthers who can at least "endorse your case" to someone he or she knows. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2013, 10:57:55 pm »
ka-batch Ungrateful Scholar, huwag natin isali yung from suitor / admirer to stalker dun sa definition ng level-up.  let's consider his being a stalker the first step.  better that he be "flicked" a bit for him to come to his senses.  if he steps on the gas and accelerates towards his goal, rather than leave the scene, then that will be considered leveling-up.  ayun, balato na lang natin sa mga tropa ni Digong.

Schandelah, he heard you sing and that was it for him?  ha ha ha, i hear you po.  marami talagang nabibighani sa boses.  in fact weakness ko po ang mga babaeng magaling kumanta, kaya UTANG NA LOOB, let us not get to know each other, ha ha ha.  and likewise i already have a lovely bird singing me beautiful tunes everyday, and i love her so dearly.   ::lmao   ;D

you may have overlooked some people but i think you have a friend who knows someone who can help you.  what you need to do is talk to your close friends and let them know your dilemma and what you want done.  it may not be obvious at first, but most probably you have a friend who knows someone who can help you.  NBI and CIDG will probably be your bet for this kinds of things.  and yes, they can do it covertly or by the book, if you opt to file a complain.  whichever path you wanna take for this problem, it all depends on what think will best work for the situation.

for starters, can you at least give the general area of your location now?  maybe we have some espiya borthers who can at least "endorse your case" to someone he or she knows.

You know Ryan? Last night and ngayon lang... 800 messages all from him.. saying I love you... Gosh! binali ko talaga ang sim card ko.. kakabuset na! pina blotter ko na yun nung Monday subukan lang talga nya pakita sa kin... naku I dont kung anu gagawin ko! As in ang init ng ulo ko now here sa office... haist.

Kumakanta kasi ako sa banda Ryan... My fave past time. Mas madalas nga kapag nasa club ako... libre na ang beer ko dahil sa pagkanta! ahaha!

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2013, 11:27:34 am »
You know Ryan? Last night and ngayon lang... 800 messages all from him.. saying I love you... Gosh! binali ko talaga ang sim card ko.. kakabuset na! pina blotter ko na yun nung Monday subukan lang talga nya pakita sa kin... naku I dont kung anu gagawin ko! As in ang init ng ulo ko now here sa office... haist.

Kumakanta kasi ako sa banda Ryan... My fave past time. Mas madalas nga kapag nasa club ako... libre na ang beer ko dahil sa pagkanta! ahaha!

sinabi mo na ba sa family mo yan or tinry mo ireach out ang family niya at isumbong ang ginagawa niya?

it ain't over. . .till its over

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2013, 04:05:43 pm »

uh-oh ...
You don't need help.
He's the one who needs help.
kelangan niya ng special attention.
like psychiatrist or worse, mental institution.

break it down, yow!  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2013, 11:15:32 pm »
tell him you have a mental record and youre taking anti depressants. Then people call you Azula for a monicker.

But seriously, if the guy's freaky, like you dont even see him as a friend, then no choice but to avoid or be rude. Otherwise, just tell him straight out.
Funny but if someone we like follows us around, we call them Admirers. Otherwise, we call them Stalkers
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)