Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: breaking news: we finally know the real average penis size  (Read 8796 times)

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
Re: breaking news: we finally know the real average penis size
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 03:47:08 am »
ano po yun naaalala mo Ma'am?  ::secret

:P wala hahaha

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 03:55:59 am »
I really do think that people shouldn't wrap around their heads with things like this that they think is trivial. This things are made for us to think more and build up more insecurities.

There was one day where me and my friends were hanging out in a coffee shop and we can overhear what the other group of girls were talking about, and this other chick was saying "Yeah OMG he had such a small dick, like I wouldn't be satisfied if it's not thicker than my wrist", at that time what was going through my head was, b*tc*maybe you're vagina is just too loose, stitch them mofos up or super glue the hell out of them or something.

welllllllll may point ka... kaya nga nasa performance yan... di naman porket "MONSTER in size" e aus na...  pero palagay ko ginagawa rin ng boys na pagusapan ang mga babae...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 04:23:12 am »
now i know i am an average man... ;D

freestyledude

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 05:36:23 am »
ok,.. what about the average girth?  ::)

bstosnbata

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 02:20:50 pm »
welllllllll may point ka... kaya nga nasa performance yan... di naman porket "MONSTER in size" e aus na...  pero palagay ko ginagawa rin ng boys na pagusapan ang mga babae...

pag.usapan in what way? to tell you the truth, guys don't talk much about sex as much as you think we do. this is how we say it: "yeah dude, so last night, tap that!" "i totally hit that" "smashed it doggie style". The point is we don't get into details about it, we don't talk if it's bushy, if it's tight, how it looks like, what the color is. We just vaguely say phrases to explain what we did, but we don't do details, of course i'm not speaking for all men out there, but there are some who crosses the line tho, and they are disgusting. I know a few guys like that, one time we are just hanging out then a girl passes by, she's not even that hot and he says how he would love to "blablabla" that. At that time i just felt awkward about it, and the only thing i can think of is "dude, keep it to yourself you thirsty son of a *****".

Women on the other hand talk about everything, what his penis looks like, the color, how big it is, right to left lean orientation, and so fort. LOL

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 02:49:44 pm »
pag.usapan in what way? to tell you the truth, guys don't talk much about sex as much as you think we do. this is how we say it: "yeah dude, so last night, tap that!" "i totally hit that" "smashed it doggie style". The point is we don't get into details about it, we don't talk if it's bushy, if it's tight, how it looks like, what the color is. We just vaguely say phrases to explain what we did, but we don't do details, of course i'm not speaking for all men out there, but there are some who crosses the line tho, and they are disgusting. I know a few guys like that, one time we are just hanging out then a girl passes by, she's not even that hot and he says how he would love to "blablabla" that. At that time i just felt awkward about it, and the only thing i can think of is "dude, keep it to yourself you thirsty son of a *****".

Women on the other hand talk about everything, what his penis looks like, the color, how big it is, right to left lean orientation, and so fort. LOL

naks, good thoughts bro :)

mmkay, women are into DETAILS, that's part of us- and the fact remains,that we want to be OK emotionally before we can be our best during intimate moments. I can't speak also for all women but IME and my take about the topic concerning 'length' I am more concern to the person ( what kind) that attached to the pen*s...  :D

and as what you've mentioned above proves that some men just need a place to have sex but majority of us from venus need a reason to have sex...that's kind of explain why men aren't into details so so most of the time men love to have lots of lot sex if possible, no time idetalye pa :) 

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:13 pm »
and can WE argue that if in case it doesn't reach the STANDARD, we'd say that the doctor made a mistake when making the CUT?

since we are in said topic, do you espiyas experience a VARIED SIZE depending on your partner?  :)  

well that's the thing bro...like what the other co-spy said in the story, these or some girls yap about it, like a bolt can accurately fit a nut coz the sizes are fixed. They don't even take into consideration that there's a variance to things that are biologically physical. I had a thought about it, but all that goes around my head is that the saying "what you lack in size, you make up in performance" was made coz being well endowed is an absolute advantage, for starters. But it shouldn't be a point of argument. It's not like guys talk about "oh my girlie doesn't have a rack like Cindy Margolis".

Just my thought
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

ynot?

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 09:00:14 pm »
Ahhhh. Konting konti na lng. Aabot n sna sa average.  ::lmao ::lmao

bstosnbata

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 09:55:12 pm »

naks, good thoughts bro :)

mmkay, women are into DETAILS, that's part of us- and the fact remains,that we want to be OK emotionally before we can be our best during intimate moments. I can't speak also for all women but IME and my take about the topic concerning 'length' I am more concern to the person ( what kind) that attached to the pen*s...  :D

and as what you've mentioned above proves that some men just need a place to have sex but majority of us from venus need a reason to have sex...that's kind of explain why men aren't into details so so most of the time men love to have lots of lot sex if possible, no time idetalye pa :) 

Yep, It's a part of being a man, it's in our instinct, we need and crave sex. Same goes for women, you guys need it too, you have needs, you just don't show the craving part more than us. So why are we still talking? we should go out and multiply LOL (hitmeup*wink*).

And the difference between someone with a long one than a short one, is that the shorter ones will try harder, it's because we get insecure that we even satisfy you more, lol. The longer ones doesn't do anything, cause their already long lol they just sit their and let you do all the work. Hence, shorter ones f**ks and satisfies you more cause we have our reputation and our dignities at stake.

You still don't believe me? look at the two largest populations in the world right now :)

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me.
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2013, 10:26:07 pm »
tama na satsat picture picture na  ::lmao weee para paraan  laffman::

espiya sunday group cavaliers

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 06:54:58 am »
 laffman:: Ahaha.. aminin bang kapos?
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 11:27:43 pm »
sheteee...  hahahah!  alam na!
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "