Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: tired....  (Read 8264 times)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
Re: tired....
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 08:47:28 am »
Grabe namang pag propromo yan ma'am wala ng tulugan. hehehe, basta don't forget to pamper yourself kahit konti sayang naman effort mo sa work.  toast::

@gen maniwala ka sa hindi minsan nakukuha ko pa gumimik at umuwi ng madaling araw pero nauwi lang sa panghihina at pagkakasakit kaya tinnigil ko din haha.. mahirap pmsk ng may sakit... hehe
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:14 am »
i need it prolly 300% more than you do

tissueplease:: tissueplease:: :)
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 08:51:08 am »
even if how tired and busy you are, you really need to find an "outlet".  you should look for something that will let you blow off some steam, release the stress.  you need to unwind.

yah i badly need to unwind ryan... pag wala talagang pahinga.. minsan talaga parang mawawala ka sa concentration yung feeling na sa pagod mo parang ayaw na umandar ng isip mo :(

freestyledude

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 03:06:34 pm »
Iba-ibang tao kasi may kanya-kanyang effective way para makapahinga.

For some people like me, a good movie would take my mind away from work and effectively relieve me from stress.

Then, there's also getting away from the city and going to a resort somewhere in Puerto Galera and sleeping you way throughout the day and night with only the distant sound of the "bankas" and crickets in your ears. Haay sarap nun.

You should try it  :D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 08:03:36 pm »
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:46 am »
Iba-ibang tao kasi may kanya-kanyang effective way para makapahinga.

For some people like me, a good movie would take my mind away from work and effectively relieve me from stress.

Then, there's also getting away from the city and going to a resort somewhere in Puerto Galera and sleeping you way throughout the day and night with only the distant sound of the "bankas" and crickets in your ears. Haay sarap nun.

You should try it  :D

gala mode lang brad sapat na hehe :) anyway thanks :)

mandara13

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 05:43:55 am »
sometimes, i really get tired. the kind of tired that makes you want to sleep for a really long time...

Siguro kaylangan mo ng 1 month vacation,,  and mag relax at uminom hooo  toast::
Feel tired.... Inuman Na !

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 10:38:00 am »
Siguro kaylangan mo ng 1 month vacation,,  and mag relax at uminom hooo  toast::

vacation and gala is enough hehe anyway thanks sa suggestion dear :)