Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: There are men who stroke cl*t to help women meditate  (Read 1863 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
There are men who stroke cl*t to help women meditate
« on: June 04, 2013, 04:09:20 pm »
- just reporting  :D

Once upon a time, the cure for hysteria was orgasm. Ye olde brain doctor would give female patients a diddle and presto, no more hysteria. (At least until tomorrow.) Now that the modern world has made pretty much all of us hysterical, it’s still common practice to use the sweet release of orgasm to achieve a sunnier outlook on life…and the people of the OneTaste Orgasmic Meditation community have taken that practice to a whole new level.

According to the OneTaste website, orgasmic meditation grew out of the idea that many modern humans (especially women) lead an orgasm deficient lifestyle: “Like Vitamin C, orgasm is a nutrient that has been missing from the standard human diet for centuries.” And orgasmic meditation is their way of fixing that, lest we should get scurvy of the soul.

To carry out this new agey spiritual practice, a woman lies on her back in a comfortable position and starts to meditate. Her designated stroker then fondles her clitoris for 15 minutes, helping her clear her mind and get her groove on…and then it’s over. So simple! So pure! So…awkward sounding! But if practitioners’ glowing faces (above) and testimonials are to be believed, it’s a clear road to transcendental bliss.  :D

“My whole life I’d been going along thinking there was something wrong with me,” writes one satisfied woman. “That my pussy didn’t work right, that I wasn’t meant to get-off in sex; that I was resigned to pumping away, half dry, until my partner came…Then came OneTaste. With a new way of looking at things, they said, ‘What you experience in intimate connection with another human being is Orgasm. When you go into an involuntary state in your body, where you’re not constantly thinking or analyzying, and you’re simply feeling, you’re experiencing Orgasm.’”
Long story short, she was able to stop stressing about climaxing for long enough to actually achieve it, and now she’s a happy camper.

But what do the men get out of it? Other than ultimate mastery of the clit, I mean? “What men get out of OMing is learning how a woman’s body feels and works and consequently, learning how a woman works,” one clit commander tells Cosmo. “Some guys come into class like, ‘When do I get mine?’ And that attitude is a prison. For most of my life, I thought if I could be a good enough giver, I could get something in return. And what I realized is that attitude robbed me of the actual pleasure I could feel in handling a woman’s body, especially her p*ssy. It’s like saying, ‘I’m touching velvet to make velvet feel good but I’m not gonna pay attention to the fact that velvet feels amazing to my hand.’”

uhmm,  So basically, they gain mastery over the cl*t and become better people. Win win.  :)

rjelstyx

• Regional: Davao-CDO
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 7
Re: There are men who stroke cl*t to help women meditate
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:06:17 pm »
gusto ko mag apply bilang stroker..

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:32:09 pm »
Hi Ms. Fermina. gusto ko lang sana ipaalam sayo na I am a very patient "giver".

ken0187

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 04:10:23 am »
Interesting report salamat po TS.  :applause
Rak en rol!

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 05:51:45 am »
thanks bros, am always crossing my fingers kapag ganito mga topic and reallly hoping wala yun mga neanderthal or javas around that will stoned me to death! HAHA

@gardov, naks, lucky is your gf then! keep it up ;)

Anyways, share na din natin- How to OM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7bCke4LyKs&sns=em[/youtube]