Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Q: Spymen, Is it a turn off if the girl is the first to approach you?  (Read 6901 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Or if she asks you out first?

Please chime in below. TIA!  toast::

Asinta-do

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
No not really, lalo na kung type mo din naman sya hehehe.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
kung pangit ang girl, yes its a turn off. mukha kasing deperada na magkaroon ng date.

kung maganda, no. feeling wow, someone beautiful ay interested to have a date with me.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Nope. More of a Compliment. Regardless of how the girl looks like. But a hot chick approaching me I take with skepticism thinkin she lost a bet or God is playing a horrible prank hahahaha.

darksnyder

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
It depends. Turn on sya kung simple pero rock ang approach na ginawa. May girl sin kasi na sobrang lakas ng approach. Yung dating na feeling close kahit di naman. At minsan din nagmumukhang cheap and easy to get ang dating ng girl kapag OA ang approach.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
it depends eh. Im not against it, but the last girl i met...crushie miss K, she was the first to approach and initiate conversation. Now were good friends (unfortunately). Modesty aside, i get this a lot, you know that, but now it's become more of a regular thing. "You gotta do what you gotta do, or forever hold your peace". So what im trying to say is, it's not really a turn off, depending on how the girl or someone approaches you. If it's casual or witty, then it's alright. But if you know that they're "trying their best" to do it, like over the limit, then maybe it is a TO.

Sample Scenario: ....uhm, let's save it for later
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
No, I don't find it a turn-off...except if they're borrowing money. Then there might be trouble because, well, you only need to get bitten by a "Serpent" once to know you should avoid their fangs. Est-ce que ce n'est pas exact, mon ami?

it depends eh. Im not against it, but the last girl i met...crushie miss K, she was the first to approach and initiate conversation. Now were good friends (unfortunately). Modesty aside, i get this a lot, you know that, but now it's become more of a regular thing. "You gotta do what you gotta do, or forever hold your peace". So what im trying to say is, it's not really a turn off, depending on how the girl or someone approaches you. If it's casual or witty, then it's alright. But if you know that they're "trying their best" to do it, like over the limit, then maybe it is a TO.

Sample Scenario: ....uhm, let's save it for later

If the sample scenario involves Cyril Locsin, Bianca Peralta or Danica Torres, you realize a lot of people are going to ask for PM's or hand signs, don't you, amigo?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
 ::lmao yung GF ko, siya nanligaw sa akin  at first it was funny kasi akala ko joke lang yung sinabi nya feel kasi nag uusap kami nag bibiruan kami that time tapos sinabi nya sa akin na kung pwede daw ba nya ako ligawan , first reaction ko natawa ako sabay sabi ko ng "sige"  pero inside my mind "T^T sana totoo" then after an hour sinabi nya na seryoso siya at gusto nya ako , since matagal nya na ako kilala at wala akong move na ginagawa siya na daw manliligaw

natuwa ako syempre , kasi di ako nakaranas na mahirapan manligaw at mag tago ng matagal sa aking feelings for her  ::secret kaya ayun inamin ko na rin na gusto ko sya and yun until now LDR  kami for 2 years and 6 months

she used to be my college classmate for 2 semester, then lumipat siya ng school

it was not a total turn off ,pero may cases na maaring ma-abuse yung girlie for doing the first move , in my case i have the same feeling for her (my GF) so it's OK pero what if kung di seryoso yung guy sa inyo (girls) , kilalanin nyo muna yung guy mabuti or since Boyfriend/Girlfriend na kayo it's ok to ask a guy to go out on a date

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
Nope. More of a Compliment. Regardless of how the girl looks like. But a hot chick approaching me I take with skepticism thinkin she lost a bet or God is playing a horrible prank hahahaha.

finger4u... Trolling at first place... hahah

But seriously.. there is no problem when a girl approach you and ask for my contact no.. or invite for a chit chat...

::pampam

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282

If the sample scenario involves Cyril Locsin, Bianca Peralta or Danica Torres, you realize a lot of people are going to ask for PM's or hand signs, don't you, amigo?

nope, i didn't mind those ones. It's a about (ironically) one of my girl bestfriends now. Back then, the night when i met her, she was really pushing for it, like bugging me in that superclub, i bet she took more shots than she can handle so that she can come up with something to talk about to us, and eventually was asking for my mobile # like 3 times or so that night. It was a little bit annoying. I think these things all boils down on "how they do it", execution. My last girlfriend...like our co-spy Kenji, she was also the one who made the first move...or moves for that matter.

OT: @BAZ, do i look like one of those that still need handsigns? I don't go to the barbershop, i go to the salon, hahaha.
(Wipe Me Down)

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
sabi pa nga nila diba. .its the new trend. . laffman:: mas madami nang desperadong babae ngayon kaysa lalake. although hindi naman talaga nakaka turn-off, dipende nalang siguro sa situation
same thing happened to me and my girl now. .may kasama pang early romance. .before na nainlove kami sa isa't -isa  :D

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
nope, i didn't mind those ones. It's a about (ironically) one of my girl bestfriends now. Back then, the night when i met her, she was really pushing for it, like bugging me in that superclub, i bet she took more shots than she can handle so that she can come up with something to talk about to us, and eventually was asking for my mobile # like 3 times or so that night. It was a little bit annoying. I think these things all boils down on "how they do it", execution. My last girlfriend...like our co-spy Kenji, she was also the one who made the first move...or moves for that matter.

ang gwapo mo, pwede bang humingi ng karakas mo   toast::
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
most girls will go clubbin' for fun. .and maybe hooking up with another guy or getting his number can be some of those things. I think this would require another opinion in contrast to the topic?  ;D

estudyante5

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Nope. My girlfriend was the one who approached me first. There's nothing wrong with it. Hehe. Pero, when in doubt, ask.

ken0187

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
Panget man o hindi pag nag approach satin ang girl wag natin isnob. Dapat igalang pa din natin wag tayong suplado kasi ang mga babae mysterious yan e tapos biglang lalapit satin diba? ibig sabihin may napansin silang kakaiba satin kaya sila lumapit without hesitation.  ;D
Rak en rol!

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
most girls will go clubbin' for fun. .and maybe hooking up with another guy or getting his number can be some of those things. I think this would require another opinion in contrast to the topic?  ;D

ok, so as per FD's request to up it up a notch. Would social media count? Like FB, Twitter and IG? Since we are already talking venues and scenarios....
(Wipe Me Down)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
ok, so as per FD's request to up it up a notch. Would social media count? Like FB, Twitter and IG? Since we are already talking venues and scenarios....

;D thanks guys and please keep posting,life is short speak your mind  :D I might get more crazier and write a book about men later ,will promise each one here will get the credit hehehe

@ Ja, any scenarios that girls approach guys FIRST po.

Spymen   finger4u 

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282

;D thanks guys and please keep posting,life is short speak your mind  :D I might get more crazier and write a book about men later ,will promise each one here will get the credit hehehe

@ Ja, any scenarios that girls approach guys FIRST po.

Spymen   finger4u 

ok, so would using some form of "leverage" count as being approached? What i mean is using the fact that you have a friend in between you guys...or use a scenario like you talking to a friend of yours that she also knows, then butt in your conversation (or comment/tweet exchange).
(Wipe Me Down)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
uhmmm...let's just put it in the way that a girl approach you not just for a good conversation but you feel that there's that intention or flirting- that a guy would get the signal that " she likes me " / kind of that she do the first move...Do guys find that kewl po?

mikespike

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 37
i would just want to share my opinion, but maybe it would not be relevant as the others or some would not like it. You know some people say I am a handsome man, back when I was in grade school upto college (im college now and in my OJT) a lot of girls have a crush on me. And I don't find that out in chismis, minsan nilalapit sila sakin ng friend nila or sila nagiinitiate ng conversation and some eye-contact that you know they are interested in you. But ako sobrang super torpe and shy, so sa lahat ng mga yun walang nangyari, kahit gusto ko ang girl na lumalapit, i dont know what to say or how to act. But yes I find it as a turn on since the girl finds something in you that she likes :D

That's all.

PS: I like this thead haha. :D

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Any siiiiigh of relief or viloent reaction yet , ladies ? This  Room is all yours  ::flowers - forever allowed makigulo dito po    ;D

Lips like semaphore to my heart
We slither and slide and slip
Stings like aerosol in my eyes
And nothing compares to this

And its ever so clear
And its ever so plain
For the strangers the strangers
And its ever so clear
And its ever so plain

Pips from oranges spat away
To gutters and drains and bins
Love like promises on a train
When you delivered yourself to him

And its ever so clear
And its ever so plain
For the strangers the strangers
And its ever so clear
And its ever so plain
For the all strangers out there

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXCsUOUiJA&sns=em[/youtube]

arwin_absinthe

• Lurker turned Critic
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • What's on your mind?
It depends, lalo na kung alam nya ang nature of work / lifestyle status mo.

For me, kung nararamdaman ko na ako talaga ang pakay nya at hindi kung ano ang meron ako, then it's a happy life.

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • Mahirap ang buhay sa pinas!
It would be cool for me(if its a one night stand), but honestly i would not think of having a relationship with her. Why? because she would do it with other men that she likes, or a person that listen to her (Madaling bumigay kasi mga babae sa magagaling na mambola na mga lalake)

Conservative is the word  toast::

Timing is Everything!

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Quote from:  link=topic=153802.msg1255910#msg1255910 date=1368790059
It would be cool for me(if its a one night stand), but honestly i would not think of having a relationship with her. Why? because she would do it with other men that she likes, or a person that listen to her (Madaling bumigay kasi mga babae sa magagaling na mambola na mga lalake)

Conservative is the word  toast::

ganda ng point ni bro, gets nyu ba  ladies   :D so,what a girl to do? we will find a stereotype solution to the stereotyped mode basing... So, Do *not* approach the guy that you like!  ;D give them the chasing and let them earn you.

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4

ganda ng point ni bro, gets nyu ba  ladies   :D so,what a girl to do? we will find a stereotype solution to the stereotyped mode basing... So, Do *not* approach the guy that you like!  ;D give them the chasing and let them earn you.

or you can do something about that feeling/liking. .
like telling a mutual or common friend of you two that you like him. magulo ba? haha. .parang wingman style lang kapag sa lalaki. .diskarteng marina, meron ba nun?  laffman::