Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 😎 The NEW MOD is now on Board!  (Read 72140 times)

Erality

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
Re: 😊 The NEW MOD is now on Board!
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2020, 06:42:12 am »
Congrats bro... This means more greatness will come in espiya.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2020, 07:21:25 am »
Congrats bro... This means more greatness will come in espiya.
Thank you very much, brother Erality!
That's right brother, greatness will come in Espiya with the help of course, of everybody here, newbie or oldie.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2020, 07:23:23 am »
Sa mga may bagong accounts dito, bago kayo magpost, basahin muna ninyo ng mabuti ang mga rules ng forum.
Nakikita na naman ng mga Moderators dito na may mga nagpo-post na naman ng mga GC links dito.
HINDI na puwede maglagay o magpost ng inyong mga GC links as per Moderator's Directives.
BAWAL na mag-invite, mag-promote ng mga GCs dito kahit Discord or Telegram pa yan.
Nandito na nga kayo sa espiya kaya respetuhin naman ninyo ang forum natin.

blu3boxers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2020, 01:46:29 pm »
Congratulations, sir. Its good to have an active admin again.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2020, 01:56:03 pm »
Congratulations, sir. Its good to have an active admin again.
Thank you very much, brother blu3boxers.
This is not just a one-man job to keep & maintain our forum clean & orderly but also with the help of every espiya brother here because this forum is everybody's "online tambayan".
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 02:06:34 pm by The Archangel »

kanyewestern

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2020, 04:30:39 am »
Hello mod. The report to moderator option is not working. Sana ibalik ang private messaging kahit para sa mods lang thanks.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2020, 05:37:59 am »
Hello mod. The report to moderator option is not working. Sana ibalik ang private messaging kahit para sa mods lang thanks.
"The report to moderator" sign is fine & working on our end (and to other members, too)
The "Servant General" (The Big Brother of Espiya) has the handle on all these things.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2020, 01:39:27 pm »

Mag-ingat po tayo sa mga kinukuha ninyong images (or vids) sa Vola dahil may nasisingit at nakakapuslit ng mga content ng mga MINORS or ATABS sa mga pino-post nila doon.
BAWAL po yan at hindi tayo mga pedos.

kanyewestern

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2020, 12:27:34 am »
hello mod, when I do the report to moderator it always says "Database Error" http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178047.0#sthash.FzZP5gEg.dpbs please remove this thread. The copyright owner is my cousin and the files uploaded are unauthorized of her.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2020, 01:18:02 am »
hello mod, when I do the report to moderator it always says "Database Error" http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178047.0#sthash.FzZP5gEg.dpbs please remove this thread. The copyright owner is my cousin and the files uploaded are unauthorized of her.
Espiya's server's are sometimes erratic that's why this happens (Database Error).
I already deleted the topic title and the corresponding comments & replies of this thread.
For good measure, I have locked the topic and moved it to the Admin's Recycle Bin.
Please feel free to continue reporting any topic / thread in relation to the person or subject that needs action.
We need everybody's help here in cleaning our community.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2020, 02:22:26 pm »
Unti-unting pumapasok na ang mga "Lapagers & Ambagers" dito sa Espiya Community.
Kaya, MARAMING SALAMAT sa mga masisipag na Espiya Brothers natin na nagpo-post ng mga shares nila at hindi nila ito bini-BTS.
It does not matter kung ang mga shine-share nila ay mga "loots" ito or kung saan-saan kinuha o nakuha as long as shine-share nila ito at hindi yung dating talamak na bini-BTS (Buy-Trade-Sell) dito.
Pakiusap ko lang sa mga iba dyan na panay ang post ng Pa-Send / Pahingi / More Pa / Up, etc. . .
Maglapag at mag-ambag naman kayo para lalong dumami pa ang mga Espiya Lapagers & Ambagers dito sa komunidad natin.
Huwag na natin hayain na pasukin uli tayo ng mga BTS dahil SALOT sila sa komunidad nating ito.
For as long as may mga active na Moderators dito,
HINDI MAKAKAPORMA ANG MGA BTS DITO! 

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2020, 04:26:32 pm »

Congratulations bro! Glad to hear that they added new mod to maintain espiya's reputation  ;)

makabeli

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2020, 12:37:18 am »
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178281.100#sthash.BUUKi3q4.Epy5BbE6.dpbs
please remove drtyhndz's latest reply here, she is my cousin and her files are stolen. The report to moderator is not working.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2020, 12:57:24 am »
Congratulations bro! Glad to hear that they added new mod to maintain espiya's reputation  ;)
Thank you very much bro @Erotomania!
Espiya's reputation, and also standards were on a downfall during the past years, and so, one by one, the once-active Mods became inactive because there was too much garbage being posted on a daily basis here until it became a Trading Site for Buyers-Traders-Sellers.
Not to mention, GC (Group Chats) were also appearing here to promote, advertise & invite members here which is clearly a mode for "hijacking" members to join groups outside of the Espiya Community which is very disrespectful because Espiya itself is already a BIG GROUP, a community, so it is irrelevant & illogical to join "outside groups".
The Servant General (SG) has given me a task to clean the forum & instill discipline among the members so that Espiya will become again the REAL Espiya we once new before.
Being a Mod is not a one-man's job so I need everybody here in maintaining this online community of ours.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2020, 01:04:45 am »
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178281.100#sthash.BUUKi3q4.Epy5BbE6.dpbs
please remove drtyhndz's latest reply here, she is my cousin and her files are stolen. The report to moderator is not working.
Is that the one with the Nicole Clanor post?
I already deleted it since Mod DjDaveTrance also wants to delete this particular post ifever someone again tries to bring it up again.

makabeli

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2020, 01:14:25 am »
Yes thanks

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2020, 01:16:12 am »
Yes thanks
You're welcome and thanks for reporting to us this particular post.

makabeli

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2020, 01:06:32 am »
You're welcome and thanks for reporting to us this particular post.
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178488.0#sthash.TSyQDKSi.dpbs
she is also inluded in the links "SET 10" please remove it. Thanks.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2020, 01:41:11 am »
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=178488.0#sthash.TSyQDKSi.dpbs
she is also inluded in the links "SET 10" please remove it. Thanks.
Set 10 has been removed, check the others if there are still other files.
Thanks again for this report.

pogipogiko

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2020, 02:11:04 am »
Sir The Archangel!

Been looking for a certain requirement but everytime a reply turns into a dot. Ibig sabihin ba bawal 'yung hinahanap ko? Thanks.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2020, 02:20:22 am »
Sir The Archangel!

Been looking for a certain requirement but everytime a reply turns into a dot. Ibig sabihin ba bawal 'yung hinahanap ko? Thanks.
Yes, it is supposed to be that way.
The topic titles/threads/replies/comments with blank spaces on it are the ones that Espiya does not allow.
Most, if not, all of these are from the reports of members who want these to be removed or deleted.

pogipogiko

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2020, 02:22:51 am »
Yes, it is supposed to be that way.
The topic titles/threads/replies/comments with blank spaces on it are the ones that Espiya does not allow.
Most, if not, all of these are from the reports of members who want these to be removed or deleted.

Thanks! Sayang. Guess there's no way to look for that certain requirement. Thank you!  :(

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2020, 02:36:15 am »
Thanks! Sayang. Guess there's no way to look for that certain requirement. Thank you!  :(
You're welcome but don't be intimidated by the rules here.
We only remove or delete posts that comes out from the report/s of members here if it is really necessary.
Espiya was once a place full of garbage and we (The Mods) try to maintain it para hindi uli maging isang "Payatas" ang online community natin dito.

pogipogiko

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2020, 02:37:58 am »
You're welcome but don't be intimidated by the rules here.
We only remove or delete posts that comes out from the report/s of members here if it is really necessary.
Espiya was once a place full of garbage and we (The Mods) try to maintain it para hindi uli maging isang "Payatas" ang online community natin dito.

Can you maybe point me to a direction that would benefit me? If you know what I mean. I really want to see that req.  ::laffman

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2020, 03:02:24 am »
Can you maybe point me to a direction that would benefit me? If you know what I mean. I really want to see that req.  ::laffman
You can post anything here as long as it does not run against the Directives of the Mods here.
Besides me, there are also other Mods who are monitoring this forum.
Read this link first so that you will see what the other Mods will not allow here:
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=176459.0
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=176478.0
If we don't receive any reports from the members here for a "deletion request" on a particular post, we will leave the post "as is". 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:04:49 am by The Archangel »