Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Opinions about Myoutdesk.com  (Read 9004 times)

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
Opinions about Myoutdesk.com
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:23:52 am »
Co-spies, has anyone here worked or is working for Myoutdesk.com? I'm planning to apply for this but I have searched the internet and right now I'm having some second thoughts about doing so. The very enticing, $500 for a months work, but the catch is they are requiring a Dual-core computer, 2mbps internet connection and a backup connection of at least 1mbps. Right now I'm planning to invest on the said requirements but then of course I have to consider the return of my investments. By the way, this might help for further reading.

MyOutDesk Horror Stories
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577969

MyOutDesk Honour Stories
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615231

On the second thread, you'll notice that most of the post in there were posted March 2013 and the members who posted it were registered March 2013 as well. Most probably this is their SEO way of bumping up their site since they are receiving a lot of rants based on the first thread. Any opinion on this matter, may that be negative or positive will be greatly appreciated.
 ::investigate
"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"

Espiya Support

• Thanks for using Espiya.net! Your satisfaction is our commitment!
  • Staff Level
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 35
Re: Opinions about Myoutdesk.com
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:47:46 am »
Hope we can get some feedback here.

Sorry, but we do not accept PMs to this account. For prompt support, please send an email to: support[at]espiya[dot]net. Thank you. - ADMIN TEAM

jmbloggertdg

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:49 pm »
nag apply ako dito sir. Nakapasa na ako lahat lahat sa interview. Pero mahigpit sila sa internet connection, magpapasend sila ng screenshot ng speedtest kung papatak sa 2mbps. E alangan gagastos ako ng malaki sa upgrade ng connection na hindi pa agad sure kung may kukuha sa akin, kaya hindi ko na tinuloy.  ;D

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:45:55 pm »
nag apply ako dito sir. Nakapasa na ako lahat lahat sa interview. Pero mahigpit sila sa internet connection, magpapasend sila ng screenshot ng speedtest kung papatak sa 2mbps. E alangan gagastos ako ng malaki sa upgrade ng connection na hindi pa agad sure kung may kukuha sa akin, kaya hindi ko na tinuloy.  ;D

i have no problem with the internet connection sir, i'm willing to gamble on that one. Kamusta naman ang examination process sir? Can you provide an outline about it? thanks
"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"