Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Defriendtion (Fb's dislike button kinda)  (Read 1229 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Defriendtion (Fb's dislike button kinda)
« on: December 04, 2012, 02:23:49 am »

Have you ever wanted to give one of your Facebook friends a time out? Maybe they haven't been so egregious as to be muted or unfriended, but their most recent status update was annoying enough to warrant a public warning of some kind? If you've been hoping and praying for a Facebook app that could help you with the potential awkward moment of calling out your buddy for posting one too many duck-face photos, great news! Defriendtion is here to save the day.

Frankly, it sounds like the perfect way to cut back on those oh-so-irritating posts … because if you start using this thing, you surely won't have many friends for very long.

The way it works is this: first you add the Defriendtion app to your Facebook account, then you can fill out an "evidence sheet" against your friend. Here's what it looks like:

Once you've thoroughly documented why you disliked their update, a notice is published to their wall, timeline, and news feed for everyone to see.

On the other hand, major props to the Defriendtion folks for creating this hilarious promo video:  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RfzoxkBjupI[/youtube]