Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Reality show for presidentiables  (Read 1600 times)

ford celeste

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Reality show for presidentiables
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:39:32 am »
I would like to see the presidentiables in a reality tv show ala survivor, big brother and the like. Parang ok iyun we can see the real side of them. Kung totoo galing sila sa hirap at alam nila kung paano maging mahirap eh di puro kamote at sardinas ang ipakain sa kanila. marami pang pwedeng idea. what do you think guys pwede ba ito? patok sigurado ito sa ratings.

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Re: Reality show for presidentiables
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:53 am »

Yup the rating would be high for sure but who would be convince to live a crappy life again! hehehe...

they will bring there bodyguards and maids for sure!!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 07:48:12 am »
gusto ko sumali predentiables sa dont lie to me ni john lapuz, dito magkakaalaman haha.

ford celeste

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:56 am »
Masarap makitang namamalengke at kumakain ng tuyo si Mar Roxas everyday. O si Manny Villar ay magtatanim at magkakaliskis ng isda. O si loren legarda ay maglalaba araw araw. Magandang promotional gimmick din ito. makakarelate sa kanila ang mga tao.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 07:34:03 am »
The idea of so called celebrities doing the everyday life of a working Filipino as a show is social class discrimination. The idea of it being a challenge for them, sickening.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 03:22:57 am »
may nabasa na akong ganito pero in a form of a comic joke sa kikomachine hehe wherein sina FPJ at Roco ang napagtripan (si roco kumanta ng isang awit ukol sa paborito nyang suot: bulaklak, si FPJ talent eh yung act nya sa PANDAY)
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.